In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Do you hate anyone?

WagionWagion Member Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Are this people on this planet you hate. I don't mean really disike I mean hate you could put one in there head and then lay down and go to sleep type hate?
EDIT --- That you know personaly?

If force ain't work'n... Your not use'n nough of it.
I know the spelling is bad but guess what I DON'T CARE

Comments

• ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    Sure. Child molestors. Serial rapists.

And the folks who came up with reality TV.[;)]
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nope, not a soul. Hope the religious folks can all say the same.
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Sure, well maybe, but then again.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Yup. I know of several that I can honestly say I'd be doing the world a favor by removing them from it.

It takes an awful lot of cruelty and ignorance to reach that level, though.

army_slblu.jpgpv2.gifInsignia_in.jpgairborne%20wings-2.jpgtogcrest.gif
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's a few from many years back that if I KNEW I could get away with it, they wouldn't be here...
    Luckily, I can't think of anyone that I actually know that has crossed that line in nearly 15 years. However, I would have liked to have been home when we got broken into years ago! [:(!]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes. Thinking about that, I may have to go back and change my answer to the perfect crime question.

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Yes, I hate you intently for constantly always one-besting me on profound moral questions of the soul..[:D]
  • redrebelredrebel Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YES!!

powder_solvent.JPG

Oh Hoppe's No. 9 you are so fine.

I need to get me some more of those bullet propulsion devices.

One shot, one kill, 29 more for the thrill.
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Oh hell yeah! Some needs a throat slitting, some a axeing, some beat to death,some burned alive,some hung by their necks, some run down by a vehicle. etc.etc.

[just kidding[:D][:D][:D][:D]]

I am too old too hate!

Gun_smokes.gif

Swanton.gif
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And some just need their sorry * run over for asking so many questions[}:)]
  • crims40crims40 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not anymore......[xx(]
  • mark christianmark christian Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perhaps people who post two dozen topics in a single hour.

Mark T. Christian
  • wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm starting to.[:(!]

Whenever I see a cow eat grass, I am reminded that "This too shall pass."............ Baxter Black
    standard.jpg
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I have several, but, I'm not going to name anybody by name....as when I do put one in their head I don't need the PD knocking on my door and waking me up after I go to bed.

aliens.jpg
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont hate anyone,there are some I dont care for.But I wish no one harm nor hate anyone.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a short mental list of those whom, for personal reasons, if the opportunity presented itself without fear of apprehension, I would not hesitate to dispatch, and with joy. It might take me a while to fall asleep because I was so ecstatic, but when I did it would be with a smile on my face. In more general terms, child molesters and some other types should, IMHO, have an open season and save the taxpayers the cost of incarceration. Finally, there are some - Teddy K, the Klintons, etc. - whom I would gladly watch perish knowing that I only had to take a deep breath to save them. Assasination as a political tool would destroy the Republic (which means more to me than anything except my immediate family), but I hope these foul vermin die a slow, painful death and I would celebrate it. Lose sleep? Only until the endomorphins subsided!

There was a post about cigarette smoking a few weeks back. As I said then, I used to have a much worse temper and smoking helped me to suppress it until I began to mellow in middle age. Perhaps this reply helps explains why I make no apology for using the tobacco crutch.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    I'm with William81. It takes too much energy to hate someone that much. Anyone that could cause that reaction in me is not worth the stress and loss of sleep that goes along with it. Instead, I just write them out of my life. They no longer exist to me. Unless they pose a threat to me or mine. Then they may cease to exist to anybody. Without malice, of course.

Proud member of the NRA

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
    Abraham Lincoln

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
    Albert Einstein
  • 4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    I can think of a few who I could waste if given an opportunity and not lose any sleep over it. Osama Bin Laden would top that list followed by child molesters, rapists and serial killers. As for the turn the other cheek and forgive and forget, well, I guess I'd do that after their dead.

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep....sorry, no names but...they are mostly from the "gun-grabber" ranks including certain politicians of the female gland. Then there's an ex-wife.....

Mudge the vindictive

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Only one would qualify, my ex brother in law.

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hate is a strong word dislike you bet but hate no.

col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    I am a man but I can change if I have to,I guess.
    edited November -1
    fort_knox, when it comes to the individuals on my "list," cutting throats, bludgeoning skulls, suffocation, poison, and other methods would be wholly acceptable means of improving society. And I've heard plenty of ill wishes from the hoplophobes, PETA types, etc. back at me personally or generally as a firearms owner /hunter. I really doubt any of them need to look very far to find evidence of the mutual animosity, nor would hesitate to fabricate statements if no true quotes were available. Further, I would doubt seriously that such hositility as I expressed is limited to those who own firearms. Just because a person lacks a firearm does not mean that he / she cannot harbor thoughts of homicide justifiable by their personal standards, or cannot / will not act on those thoughts. Think, for example of the TX trial where the wife ran over her husband multiple times. Consider also comments about OBL, Michael Jackson and other vermin. There are all kinds of deadly weapons and deadly emotions in society.

There was a period when I lay in bed at night and concocted all sorts of exotic scenarios for my "special friends." One of my favorites for a while was hamstringing a particular individual and dropping him between the path of Army ants and a stream filled with piranha; it helped me fall asleep, - almost immediately, in fact - I had a lot of injury at his hands and a vast reservoir of anger which I had to release somehow without doing something stupid. As I said, I've mellowed. Some.

• bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    There are a handful of people alive today because I just don't want to go to prison.

(And for the gun grabbers that might read this) I would use a knife, it would be much more personal and satisfying. Just ask OJ!

The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.
  • BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    Yes,but a bullet in the head would be too easy on them.[}:)]

BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • Cyberdyne systemsCyberdyne systems Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • 11thcanopy11thcanopy Member Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    William81 and Seacher 5 have, in my mind, the best answers.

Don't know either of their ages but believe they both have figured out that it just ain't worth the energy needed to really hate someone.

11thcanopy
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And just think....If you'd shot 'em when you wanted to, you'd be out by now.

Mudge the realist

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
    edited November -1
    fort_knox, some days and some topics bring the "old" me closer to the top than the "new" me, is all. Reticence has never been my hallmark.

• He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,466 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are a few I haven't much use for, but hating takes way to much time and energy to devote to someone I don't like. In the end the hater is the one who pays the most.

Living well is the best revenge.

He Dog
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    My ex mother in law, several of the fine individuals from the State Education Department (ever notice it's acronym is the same as Seriously Emotionally Disturbed?) who seem to want to make it their priority to have our schools pump out good little cookie cutter citizens, with total disregard for them as an individual (No Child Left Behind, my *), child predators of all shapes and sizes, and people who drive slow in the fast lane...

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fort_knox

PETA; with their throwing paint on people with fur coats...to name one tactic they employ. This is unacceptable.

This tactic has always puzzled me. If that happened to me, I'd just tell them "great, now I have to go kill 10 more animals to make another coat"...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • madmarc0madmarc0 Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only 2 people in my life so far.
    I wish it was no one but oh well.

I measured it and cut it twice, and it's still too short!
  • tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sad to say, but there were a couple that would not have bothered me in the least, except for the prison thing. My boss used to ask how my day went, and I always told him "another day resisting the need to commit a felony". Those couple met untimely ends without any help from me. Self destructive...We reap what we sow...

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • sharkman69sharkman69 Member Posts: 858
    edited November -1
    I hate any team that beats the Detroit Pistons or the Oakland Raiders. Not enough to want them dead, but enough to want them to have uncontrollable diarrhea for a month or two.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    NO! I dont HATE anyone or anything, just that some people and things are way down on my "I dont care much for em list"..

flageagle.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    My Ex Wife![}:)]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I quickly loose interest in people I don't like long before it gets to the hating stage.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • gun_runnergun_runner Member Posts: 8,999
    edited November -1
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    I don't have the time or energy it takes to hate. But, I do stay clear of a few people out of dislike and disrespect.

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    Unfortunately, the person I hate the most I will remember for the rest of my life. I will be forever ingrained with his image in my head after what he did to our family. Most of you know who I'm talking about.

Oh and BTW....he got sentenced finally....his lawyer and the prosecutor pleaded him down to a mere 4 years and I doubt he'll serve all of it.

aliens.jpg