In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tacos gone.

dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
[:(][:(]Almost made it too.[}:)]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"

Comments

• SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm confused.. But hey I stay that way most days
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,063 ******
    edited November -1
    I just had one of Dawnie's homemade enchiladas with some of her homemade taco soup for dinner. Great stuff!

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Must have been good, you ate the whole thing...

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not gone [:D] see!!!!!!!!! Sorry I just had to.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and un-cool !!!
    edited November -1
    Did not stay gone long, taco.

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dcon12, have you ever had tacos that everything was put inside a soft shell then sealed and deep fried? Lordy they are gooooood[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and un-cool !!!
    edited November -1
    tacos do not seem to be sealed long.[:D][:D]

edited November -1
    Eat taCos all the timr