In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PIECE of Garbage...

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
They found the little 11 year old girl down in Florada.Murdered.

Good police work looks like they got the POS that did it.

Now we will feed,clothe,and medicate this human garbage for 17 years or so....
Why cannot we grow a set,and be able to do justice in 6 months...?

Comments

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers sent to her family
  • NOSLEEPNOSLEEP Member Posts: 4,526
    edited November -1
    [:(!][:(!][:(!]
    I cant say here what I would like to.

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not,
    and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Take a look at this in regards to the suspect that was arrested in connection with murdering that innocent 11 yearold girl. During that trial in which this guy claimed he was not trying to assualt or kidnap the victim, he claimed that he was only trying to keep the victim from crossing the street into traffic. Now you know that this guy's attorney that probably thought up this lieing defense knew that this was a lie but offered it anyway and got the guy off. And thejury that bought into this goofey story apprently wasn't too bright either. I think all the people I just mentioned should receive a large color photo of this 11 year old victim each year on the anniversity of her murder as a life-long reminder of how in their ignorance they actually helped bring this latest crime into reality.

Updated: 11:17 AM EST
    Missing Florida Girl's Body Found
    Mechanic Charged With Murder
    By MITCH STACY, AP

Smith has been arrested at least 13 times in Florida since 1993, according to state records, and convicted of drug possession and other charges. He was arrested in 1997 in Manatee County on kidnapping and false imprisonment charges but was acquitted a year later.

An aide to Smith's public defender, Adam Tebrugge, had declined to comment Thursday.

Carlie was walking home from a friend's house at about 6:20 p.m. Sunday when she took a short cut behind Evie's Car Wash, which was closed for the day.

Bloodhounds led deputies to the business, and car wash owner Mike Evanoff checked the security system video Monday, he said. The images of Carlie popped up almost immediately, he said.

''It was cold chills right up my back,'' Evanoff said earlier this week. ''My manager couldn't even look at it. It's an awful feeling.''

In the 1997 kidnapping case, a 20-year-old woman in Bradenton said a man grabbed her as she walked by and tried to pull her away, according to records released by the Manatee County Sheriff's Office.

''He got on top of me and told me to shut up or he would cut me,'' she told authorities. After a struggle, she said, she managed to run into the street, and passengers in an approaching van stopped and rescued her.

Smith, found hiding behind a house by a police tracking dog, was acquitted by jurors after telling them he was trying to keep the woman from running into the street and she misunderstood.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    I would have a hard time getting the POS to the cop shop alive.
    Guess thats another reason I ain't a LEO.
    Walte
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Happens all the time. The world ain't right.[V]

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't imagine what's going through that poor kid's parents minds right now. I'd be trying to figure out how to kill that SOB.

[:(!]

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT CriminalsThe 2nd Amendment; America's Original Homeland Security
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not to make less of the poor girls fate, but why is that only little blue eyed, blonde haired girls get all the media attention when they are kidnapped and murdered? Do you know how many young black and hispanic girls are kidnapped and murdered each year?? The media does not work itself into a frenzy when one of them disappears. I don't understand that at all.
    That being said, I really feel that once this animal is convicted, we should allow the girl's family to administer the punishment, whatever they deem fit. It won't bring her back, but it will release alot of the hatred and anger the family is feeling towards this scumbag. I'd like the judge who set him free try to explain his actions to this little girl's parents.

Chris8161
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!
  • NOSLEEPNOSLEEP Member Posts: 4,526
    edited November -1
    Execution is to nice.
    They should shackle him up and cut a little piece of him off
    every day on a different part of his body. [:(!][:(!][:(!]

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not,
    and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
  • Ghost Town PosseGhost Town Posse Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Grab your torches let's LYNCH the SON OF A [xx(][xx(]

Someday when I'm cool I'll have a .50
  • vclubbvclubb Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This guy is a piece of trash, but let's not forget the judge down there in Sarasota who let this guy off after repeated violations of parole.

I was listening to O'Reilly and he said that the parole board begged the judge to put this guy back in prison. The judge refused, so in my opinion this judge is as big a piece of crap as the murderer.

The worst part is we can't do anything to the judge.

-Victor

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
    Richard M. Nixon
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    He'll never make it to the chamber...the inmates will kill him in jail...

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    I have opinions of what should happen to these pukes who abduct, molest, or kill children, but when I express them publicly here, it disturbs other members. Therefore, I won't. But, let me say, I wish a much harder death on him or who ever did this than one can imagine.

I pray for her family and friends.

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They need some old school TX type justice over there in FL. He shouldn't be comfortably sitting in a cell now[:(!]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrOg
    They need some old school TX type justice over there in FL

I agree FrOg, but that opinion got me into some hot water with a couple of members here.[:(!]

• greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    Danny
    Your opinions, regardless how blood thirsty, should be accepted equally as those that are PC ala Bill Clinton.
    If you would like to call the killer of this child a total waste of oxygen that should be sliced with a razor strap then have salt spread into the wounds, don't hold back, say it!
    If you feel he should be taken out back of the jail and left with the inmates in the exercise yard with a sign on his back reading "Child Molester/Killer", wonderful, say it.
    Come on, what's the use of living if you can't P'Off somebody every now and again.

P.S. If Danny doesn't want to admit it, then everything said on the above post I'll gladly take credit for. and yes, if the Judge were to tell me to take him out back and put one in the back of his head OR between the eyes of that POS...in a blink!

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
    edited November -1
    The problem is, those things are only the tip of the iceburg for me. I think people who do these things to children should die the most horrible death known to man. When I verbalize those things, some folks think it disturbing, or that I'm disturbed. Maybe I am when it comes to kids, and maybe God will hold me accountable for them, but at least I'm honest about it.

• greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    Danny:
    I totally agree with you. For years I worked as a volunteer for MDA and now do lots with Lions Club Int with blind, deaf, and diabetic children. I've always believed a violence to a child should be returned one thousand fold...regardless, on my day of reckoning will my GOD accept my acts or not.
    But, the point. I was a super effective volunteer because I had a saying, "there's nothing I won't stoop to, to help a child"...a variation of the, " a man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child".

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • OleDukOleDuk Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with you heffley!
    How about The Death of a Thousand Cuts??
    That's even too good for him!![:(!][:(!]
    OleDuk
  • Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    Killin's too good for this scum. Make him suffer like she suffered.

f9ef9b6e.jpg

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not into torturing small animals or anything, but I think dipping him in hot oil or boiling water would be a good start.

On a serious note, if we, as a society punished these damned sickos publically, it would help strike the fear of God into the rest. In the old days they left the bodies hanging for everyone to see.

Or, cut off (surgically) the tip of their pinky finger. For the rest of life, he'd be known for what he did.

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Our system is SCREWED! The guy was arrested 13 times since 1993, and he's a carrer criminal. So basically jail or prison is pretty much a walk in the park for him. You know...no fear of going back. In prison/jail he's got 3 meals a day on us, probably a library and television, weight room, basketball court, etc, etc, etc. I mean really do you think this festering piece of PHOONANNY was afraid to go back???? So then he took his sick desires to the next level and took the life of a child. [:(!]
  • woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    We have one of the biggest prison populations in the world. Just about any sort of non-violent drug offense that violates a federal statute will mean a mandatory minimum sentence. The priorities of the lawmakers are incomprehensible, especially considering that sex offenders/predators can hardly ever be rehabilitated. Very sad for the family of this child and all the others out there who lose their children and it never makes the headlines.
  • deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lock the Piece of Garbage in a room with the little Girls Family for some private justice[:(!][:(!][xx(]

use_deer.jpg
  • RoughrdrRoughrdr Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chris8161
    why is that only little blue eyed, blonde haired girls get all the media attention when they are kidnapped and murdered? Do you know how many young black and hispanic girls are kidnapped and murdered each year?? The media does not work itself into a frenzy when one of them disappears. I don't understand that at all.

From some observaions I have made over time is most people could care less about the percieved underclass. Depending on where you go it would probably be different, but where I live at, no one gives a chit about the poor blacks who deal dope on the corner, and the illegal Mexicans cutting the grass.

To some they are of no importance, but I do not totally buy into the "my race is better than your race" trash, even though I feel if someone has earned to be called something so be it.

sasslogo.gifstamp.jpg
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is one of the few times I would authorize a good old fashion lynchin' From the reports I've seen, they seem to have caught the right man.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fish hooks, broken glass, salt.
    Wet leather-hot sun.
    Honey-fire ants.
    Bamboo shoots-finger-nails.
    These are just a few of the things that come to mind.
    Last a Loooonnnggg time.
    Publicly.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    ....and a cattle *...I think about that little girl just screaming for her mommy....I hope that in the end he would suffer the same way, but you know tha is never the way it goes....

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    find a dilapidated bldng.......nail old wooden stool to floor....staple his nuts to said stool......SET house on fire. have the family chat with him as the shack burns......at the last possible second, have a family member toss him a butter knife.......as they walk out....have a couple of snipers waiting in case he actually uses knife....win win for the whole thing. be sure to videotape it for other sick,perverted Chits out there.......

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chris8161
    Not to make less of the poor girls fate, but why is that only little blue eyed, blonde haired girls get all the media attention when they are kidnapped and murdered? Do you know how many young black and hispanic girls are kidnapped and murdered each year?? The media does not work itself into a frenzy when one of them disappears. I don't understand that at all.
    I'd like the judge who set him free try to explain his actions to this little girl's parents.

Chris8161
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    I agree with Chris and the judges who set such animals free should have to face the consenquses of their decision.

As to the punishment, [:(!] ropes are reusable and there are plenty of trees. Don't spend any more money on the scum.[V]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Give him a dose of PARAFIN AND PINE NEDDLES!

You southern gents know what i am talking about!

The New York Post says in its Saturday editions that Carlie apparently put up a desperate fight against her abductor before being killed.

The newspaper cites a sources close to the investigation as saying, "The initial review of the body indicates she put up a real struggle before she died. She fought desperately. She put up a huge fight."

The Post source added that Carlie was killed within a few hours of her kidnapping - and that cops had an encounter with Smith at about 10 o'clock that night near the thick underbrush where the victim's body was found.

Patrolling cops spotted Smith's Buick station wagon - believed to have been used in the abduction - parked illegally under an overpass off I-75, the source said. When they spotted the auto mechanic and Brooklyn native returning to his car after emerging from some thick underbrush, they asked him what he was doing.

Smith, who has been charged with murder and kidnapping, "said he went to (urinate) - and the cops let him go," said the source.

Gun_smokes.gif

Swanton.gif
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where I come from, we have just the thing for scum like that.
    thumbP1010014.JPG

10-X.jpgFort_Smith.gif
    "If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"- Kansas
  • daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
    edited November -1
    How about the judge that let this man go free after jumping bail? How about the jurors that failed to convict him? The attorney(s) that lied in his case? Do any of those spineless *$ have any concience?
    This story has me so mad, I want to take this guy out myself and almost don't care what happens to me--he is pure evil and needs putting down!!!!![:(!]
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Problem with blamming the jury is that we don't know what they were allowed to hear.
    So much of the evidence & the man's history is hidden from them under the rules of evidence. After a trial is over you often learn many things you wish you had known when you were making your decision.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled
    Problem with blamming the jury is that we don't know what they were allowed to hear.
    So much of the evidence & the man's history is hidden from them under the rules of evidence. After a trial is over you often learn many things you wish you had known when you were making your decision.

Right, most courts will not allow any criminal history in until after the guilty verdict. Then, they allow it for sentencing reasons only. The argument is, let the jury think this is his first offence or they may be prejudiced by his past offences which he has already paid for. Agree or disagree, that how it is.

• trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a particularly gruesome way of meting out punishment for this creature, which is both awful and drawn out (being well-read in science can give you some unbelievably nasty ideas sometimes), but I'll refrain from mentioning it here. Suffice to say, I'll go with Greeker's notion of putting the disgusting wretch into the general prison population with the words "CHILD MOLESTER AND MURDERER" sewn in huge letters on a bright pink jumpsuit.

And "IDIOT WHO RELEASED HIM" sewn in equally big letters on an equally bright pink jumpsuit for the judge, who would be keeping him company if I had my way.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by trstone
    I have a particularly gruesome way of meting out punishment for this creature, which is both awful and drawn out (being well-read in science can give you some unbelievably nasty ideas sometimes), but I'll refrain from mentioning it here. Suffice to say, I'll go with Greeker's notion of putting the disgusting wretch into the general prison population with the words "CHILD MOLESTER AND MURDERER" sewn in huge letters on a bright pink jumpsuit.

And "IDIOT WHO RELEASED HIM" sewn in equally big letters on an equally bright pink jumpsuit for the judge, who would be keeping him company if I had my way.

I agree.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"