In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

RE: ARE you OK?

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Some have expressed their thoughts that a contact list would be good...and asked if I would take care of it... If you want to join the list, please send your phone number, user name, real name and/or a relatives name/number so when one of us disapears for a while an inquiry can be made and the members here dont have to worry if something has happened...
All numbers and names will be dealt with the strictest of confidence...
I already have a lot of numbers for members in here and for those of you that would like to be on a the "ARE YOU OK" list, email me with the Info....

dcon...
I dont mind if a thread gets hijacked....well ...*LOL...not if they answer the questions I have started with anywho....then its open to all...
I had just finished doing a couple of miles on the treadmill and was super hot (if you know what I mean...glowing?) and needed to get into the shower, so the above post was done in one heck of a hurry....has been edited now and has a bit more info with it....

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    on the way [:)]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are too kind to think of the others on this forum so much. Last post kinda got hijacked so I am sorry for that. Just thought that you she be commended for all you do on this forum. just my opinion, Don.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"