In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wal Mart again

yawarakaiyawarakai Member Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
Went to wally world last night to get a new gps for geocaching ( http://www.geocaching.com )and found that they advertise on the web site but have practically nothing in the store. Guy behind the counter said "we are not ordering anything hunting related".

Comments

• Options
    Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    Walmart is great for buying hairspray and toothpaist, but if you want something hunting related go to a hunting store. Bass Pro comes to mind.

www.basspro.com
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    That's pretty stupid, first of all how's GPS hunting related? Just buy some place else...
  • Options
    yawarakaiyawarakai Member Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mk 19
    Walmart is great for buying hairspray and toothpaist, but if you want something hunting related go to a hunting store. Bass Pro comes to mind.

www.basspro.com

Closest bass pro to me is 94 miles. Gander mountain might be closer to Cleveland. I know we have Dicks here. Wal mart is out for me though and I told the guy they lost more than the $200 sale because of that.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yawarakai
    I know we have Dicks here.

Yep. Don