In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pickeled peppers.

dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
I just canned the last of my habenaro peppers. The frost finally got the plants. I put up over forty jars this year. Now I will have plenty of hot pepper sauce for my beans the rest of the year.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"

Comments

• Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a bad case of Hemmeroids to me!!!

pa.gif
    To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Forty jars? Man, you're tough, that's enough for several years around here and we love hot food.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did ya get the good Red Savinas? [:p] I love Habenaros! I have been experimenting with a Habenaro/Rasberry BBQ sauce for ribs lately. Glad to see that I am not the only hot pepper freak around here. [:D]

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif
    Proud Member of
    The Secret Society of
    Black Helicopter Pilots
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't think I am tough. I cry the whole time I am eating them. I guess I am just not real smart.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're hard-core!! 40 jars of Habenaro. Despite your modesty, you're tough...

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • Options
    notdownoroutnotdownorout Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    for some very "hot" products go to:

www.firegirl.com

just bought a friend of mine some "Screamin Sphincter" salsa. he may not be a friend after he tries it.

great products. try their "Axx Kickin Chile Fixin's"

NO, I'M NOT EXPRESSING ANGER! I TYPE WITH CAPS BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE THE USE OF ONE HAND!
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    We don't put them up ourselves much any more, but Sandy buys a gallon jar of pickled jalapeno peppers every three weeks. We like our peppers![:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't eat them all. I give a lot away.