In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

jsergovic

dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Jim got your package today thank you the kids will be please and I plan to tell them how the club came by these little flags.
your ok in my book.
Ron

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Book arrived safely today! Thank you kindly! It will be passed along to a new owner from GB when I'm done with it.
    edited November -1
    you got mail. I don't believe I've ever got any flag patches, would like one. Thanks

cg1.gif
    edited November -1
    Hey Jim, I had a question for you about the horrible CA laws, but first of all I was wondering if you got out of this hel! hole, and how work was going?
    Anyways, I remember you telling me the legal limit on carrying knives (folders, well that's the only legal kind), but I forgot exactly what it was.

Thanks!

"Girls often say it's not the size of the boat, and it's the motion of the ocean, well I'll tell you this it takes a hell of a long time to get to England on a row boat"
    "Marrying for sex is like taking a plane ride for peanuts"
    -Jeff Foxworthy
    edited November -1
    I got the ear plugs in the mail today. Thank You.[8]
    edited November -1
    Saw in a post where ya saw a RANDAll with the ejection port on the left, Wanna see my left handed 1911?[:D][:o)]

undrgd.gifnewyear.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
    edited November -1
    I got 3 little flags in the mail. I was only expecting one so I guess the other two are for Toolbabe and Toolbrat. I am going to get some matching jackets to put them on. Toolbrat will be thrilled[}:)][;)][:D]
    Thanks
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    It seems like the e-mail has been down and you probably didn't get the e-mail I sent. I hope the mail worked out well.

I was wondering about what you said about the knife laws in California, if you have a fixed blade you said that it can't be concealed, what would a fixed blade be? Is that just a blade that does not fold into itself? For example this knife- http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=19781653
    edited November -1
    [:D]Thanks, got parcel today!!
    Will send off tomorrow!![:D]

Let me know when you have seen this and I will delete it!

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    edited November -1
    I am sorry that I forgot to tell you but
    Our march youth shoot was put off until a week a go.
    We had eight boyscouts come out and shoot for about two hours they had a ball. the most wanted prize was the AMERICAN FLAGS that you sent.
    Just wanted to say Thank You and let you know that they went over great.
    We have five exchange students from Germany coming out Monday for a shoot. There one request since coming here is to go to a shooting range. we have the following planned for them; air rifles / 22 / 9mm/ 410/ 20/ 38/ 45colt/ and some lever guns becaused they want to see the old west stuff.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    edited November -1
    I've got the drive packaged, labeled, and ready to go to your friend but we had a misunderstanding between the wife and I and spent too much and almost overdrew our account (thank goodness for savings safety net).[V] Anyway, I'll send it out as soon as I have some $ - payday is about a week...
    edited November -1
    I got the flag patches. thanks a lot. Don.[:D][:D]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    Received the American flag patches.
    Very kind of you, thanks!
    edited November -1
    Geez, you're a popular guy all of a sudden - 3 topics now with your name! [:D][;)]
    edited November -1
    Got you E-mail sorry did not reply sooner I have been having a problem with the PoP/SMP configuration.

Anyhow this area (Crapitola[;)] and Soquel) is bad for price. But up the road in the San Lorenzo valley is better priced, almost buy 150k -200k. Boulder creek where I grew up is a great old town Near Big Basin State Park. It's only about 35 min. from where you stayed at. Winters are generally mild; about the only things that can get hairy are mudslides and Red Woods falling during high winds. It's always a good idea for living up there to have a Chain saw, Generator, and a 4x4. The generator is #1 [:D]

flag.gif
    In memory of
    Ronald Reagan
    1911-2004
    edited November -1
    Thanks I got them in the mail today I really appreciate it

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    Albert Einstein
    edited November -1
    Mugs arrived today, real nice,, thank you ever so much..[:D]Beth said WHOE BE UNTO them that steal these..[:0]

Larry and Beth