In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Would you?

WagionWagion Member Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
600 nitro express.
pfeifer-zeliska-600-nitro-express-revolver-05.jpg

Caution-Language as you might expect.[:D]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_Q8C_67jY

Comments

• WagionWagion Member Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the chance to get a Stevens double barrel model 311 in 410. I'll have to trade him my Ruger M77 7mm magnum. I hardly ever shoot the Ruger, so I probably won't miss it. After all is said and done price wise, the whole deal will be about equal.
    Just wondering what you guys might do. Thanks.
    edited November -1
    Vote for a person that signed an AWB?
    edited November -1
    I have been thinking of reenlisting back into the military. I was in the navy and went into the army and ive been out for 2 years. I am thinking of doing it because all the jobs ive found are worthless and IL didnt want to accept my Emt-b cert from the military so i now work for united airlines. my fiance said she wont go with me but i figured one less thing to worry about if i did if she came along, also im thinking if waiting to see who is going to be out next president. there are certain people i dont not want as my CIC. Would you do it if you could?
    edited November -1
    Cut down around 5 White Oak, some not too big, two very large. A couple nedium sized white pines, fairly close to the back deck. (Talking a couple feet off.)

Some overhanging the house.

In order to get the firewood? (Several years worth.)

Or, let a local logging Co. Come get them for the logs, nothing for me?

I'm pretty proficient with dropping trees. Been doing it since my teens.

If I drop one on the house, I'm covered with my Comprehensive Homeowners policy right?
    edited November -1
    If you thought up the perfect crime and could guarntee you would not get caught would you do it?

If force ain't work'n... Your not use'n nough of it.
    I know the spelling is bad but guess what I DON'T CARE
    edited November -1
    In short, most know my beloved dog passed away suddenly. While I was looking at some Urns for his ashes.

I discovered some places will stuff your pet, IE taxidermy. Isn't that a little over the edge?

Would you do it? I don't think I could handle that.
  • stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    I would hope that the investigative team from "CSI Miami" would handle the case.
    Cuz, I'm not real bright, but I could sure as H&*l outsmart that bunch!

The Bush administration sends tens of thousands of American military to protect the sovereignty of nations around the world, while trading our own sovereignty for hispanic votes!
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll be honest. YES.

What men call a hero...is merely a man who is seen doing what a brave man does as a matter of course.
    A man who is in love with learning is a man who is never without a bride, for there is always more. L'Amour
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Common sense tells me there is no such thing as a perfect crime, but if I was absolutely, positively sure I wouldn't get caught I just might. Since I have perpetually bad luck, I'll get busted just for THINKING of committing a crime. [}:)][:(!]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    X-Ring on that one

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nope. $100 or $100 million, paid for sex makes you a fatlady. Can't see being a criminal, getting away with it or not.

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    It makes you a WHAT, familyguy? [:D]

army_slblu.jpgpv2.gifInsignia_in.jpgairborne%20wings-2.jpgtogcrest.gif
  • familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BWAHAAHAAHAA - the autocensor won't let you say F A T L A D Y. That sure came out funny!!![:p][:D]

Hold on, won't fat ladies be offended....?[:0][B)]

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Only if it paid real well or for revenge!

Gun_smokes.gif

Swanton.gif
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    YES, then I could run for President of the good old USA,
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    To make it short... No.!

To clarify a bit more... Heck No.!

I'm law abiding - or at least tries to be.

Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.
  • oldgunneroldgunner Member Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No. Don't criminal acts hurt someone? Is that adding something positive to the world? When I leave life, I want to know I've done more good than harm to this old earth. Otherwise, I have no reason to be here.

There are no bad guns, only bad people.
  • mpolansmpolans Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
    edited November -1
    Umm ...what if the UN was the meaningful governing body of our country, and guns in citizen hands were banned? Some crime connected with that nightmare....
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    Not on your life. Regardless, the fact of evading prosecution, me knowing the truth would cause dishonor to my parents and the pains they went to in raising my sister, brother and self.

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    In a word, yes...G'bye, Earl!
    A friend helps you move, a best friend helps you move the body. Let me know if I need to bring a shovel...

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • vclubbvclubb Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nope

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
    Richard M. Nixon
  • kenneth and melissakenneth and melissa Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No [:D]

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas? --Joseph Stalin