In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cool New Toy

WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Today when I got home, just as UPS had promised sat my new RCBS Grand shotshell reloader. This thing is huge shipping weight was 48lbs. A guy I know claimed he could crank out 8-900 shells an hour with his! I should have it all hooked up and pumping out twelve gauge ammo before the weekend. I'll keep all of you posted on it's performance. I'm really excited about this one.

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller

Comments

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look at this awesome thing.....we just bought it.....[:p]......cub cadet pulling tractor with 500cc honda V-twin...sounds like a harley..cool or what!

DSC02922.jpg

DSC02918.jpg

DSC02920.jpg

DSC02916.jpg

Whadda think??
    edited November -1
    Man, this looks like it would be a real hoot. Any of you guys already have jet skis ... this is a must for you.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cd6C1vIyQ3w
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats Dave!

As soon as we move (looking to buy a place with a garage) I'll buy a reloading kit, pistols first, then for rifles, then for shotgun.

*yes, I know you can load both rifle and pistol on one press, but I want to get a dillon to pump out the hi-volume 10mm ammo, but use a single-stage for rifle (both for testing lots of different loads as well as being more precise since I don't/won't shoot my rifles much.

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
    edited November -1
    bambihunter- Funny that's how I decided to start reloading a few months back, so I bought a RCBS rockchucker, have dies, and scales and all of that, but I havent' set it up. I figure I fire probably 1000 shotgun rounds for every 10 handgun/rifle (not .22 of course), which is odd because I probably own ten handguns for every shotgun I have[:)]. Anyway I went big on the shotshell reloader, looks like trap55 is going to come down and run me through reloading this weekend, and we might even get jsergovic over to my house also so he can learn too, I'm sure there would also be some shooting involved, and maybe even a beer or two!

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller