In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ezekiel Elliot

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
Welcome aboard. We finally drafted our missing offensive piece. Now all we need to do is get a corner or safety, and then see if Jerry has enough money left over, to bail our two defensive stars, out of Jail[:D]

Great Draft for the Cowboys and I am still in shock. I really thought they would go after a safety, but when his medical reports came out and The DE we wanted, went off the board, it was a no brainier. This kid is going to be a hall of famer,IMHO. Oakie

Comments

• Options
    Jayhawk2218Jayhawk2218 Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    Welcome aboard. We finally drafted our missing offensive piece. Now all we need to do is get a corner or safety, and then see if Jerry has enough money left over, to bail our two defensive stars, out of Jail[:D]

Great Draft for the Cowboys and I am still in shock. I really thought they would go after a safety, but when his medical reports came out and The DE we wanted, went off the board, it was a no brainier. This kid is going to be a hall of famer,IMHO. Oakie

Who are you referring to? Jerrah is dumb for taking a RB at 4.
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didn't know Ezekiel Elliot was a quarterback.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,662 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ezekial Elliot... Sounds like a Biblical NASCAR driver![:D]
  • Options
    NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    we need a QB ,Tony is done
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    Ezekial Elliot... Sounds like a Biblical NASCAR driver![:D]

He used to team with Benny's brother...Reverend Parsons. [:D]
  • Options
    Jayhawk2218Jayhawk2218 Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now he takes a LB who wont even play this year. Gonna be another tough year for the 'Boys.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I give the Cowboys an F through the 1st two rounds.

They drafted #4 overall a RB, in a draft FULL of good RB's. Lots of them wI'll go in the 4th round or later. The Cowboys offensive line is good enough to make any RB decent.

They should have taken a defensive player in the 1st and again in the 2nd.
    28th ranked defense in the league 2 years in a row and they have done nothing to address that.