In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is GB slow right now or is it me?

kuhlewulfkuhlewulf Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Has anyone else noticed that the auctions and searches on GB are slow to the point of not even working tonight? Or is it just me?

James

Whats next? A ban on automatic transmissions?

Comments

• MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very very slow.

Merc

Insignia?

Nos nullus habitum rancidum insignia!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    James. DO you mind taking a few tests (Myers/Briggs, MMPI, etc..) before I declare you "slow"?

But, I have noticed the site is a bit "un-fast" as of late. [;)]

NSDQ!

"Many free countries have lost their liberty, and ours may lose hers; but if she shall, be it my proudest plume, not that I was the last to desert; but that I never deserted her." -President Abraham Lincoln
  • kuhlewulfkuhlewulf Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually I am a slow person. I like things slow and easy, except for my High Speed Internet. Aw, the heck with it! I'm going to bed. All my dogs are already there. Goodnight John-boy! I leave this watch to Night-Stalker, and Merc.

James

Whats next? A ban on automatic transmissions?
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    something was wrong with the auctions, for sure.

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller