In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HOW MANY....

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
...heart bypass's do you have?[:o)]

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    ...of our members like Donald Trump?....and would vote for him again?...[;)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Watch tv late at night, and watch the commercials too?....
    Not only do they have the stupid male enhancement commercial, now they have come out with, at least in this area, Interactive Male commercials...

It shows bare chested guys, rippling muscles, glistening in the light, then gives a phone number...

One is "I work 50 hours a week and dont have time to meet men"...yeppers, you got it...You can phone or meet live....

There is nothing nasty about the commercial, but the guys they have doing them ...well most I and another girl can say is, what a waste....*LOL

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Hudson.gif
  • trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What drives ME crackers are all the stupid junk e-mails I get everyday advertising "male enhancements" and "reduce your debt" and blah-blah-blah. Out of 12 to 20 messages received daily, one or perhaps two are e-mails from my friends, and the rest is crap like that. AAAAARRRRGH!!!!!

Enhancement? Why should *I* want any enhancement? I've got everything any woman in the world is likely to want!

...Provided her expectations are next to nothing, but I feel that's beside the point.
  • MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,823 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    trstone,
    You have a Porsche and a house in the country!!!?????

Merc

Insignia?

Nos nullus habitum rancidum insignia!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Make that: "...Provided her expectations ARE nothing."

*Sigh* alas, Merc, I do not.

(slinks away, shoulders slumped, head down)
  • BigBubbaBigBubba Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a trailer in the sticks in Alabama and a beat-up 4X4, does that get me anywhere? [;)][:o)]

"Sure, you can trust the government. Just ask an American Indian."
    -Bumper sticker

The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword is more fun.

"Keep your eyes open, do your own thinking, and be your own man."
    -Marshal Matt Dillon
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have several singles ads on TV here locally in OKC, some are tasteful whereas others seem like a meat market (pun intended)
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,466 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BigBubba, if you want to meet one of the guys in that commercial, you got what it takes![}:)][:p]

He Dog
  • BigBubbaBigBubba Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guys? I thought we was talking about women! [B)]

Ahhh!

Must learn to read before posting. It'll take me the rest of the week to remove my foot from my mouth. [B)][B)]

"Sure, you can trust the government. Just ask an American Indian."
    -Bumper sticker

The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword is more fun.

"Keep your eyes open, do your own thinking, and be your own man."
    -Marshal Matt Dillon