In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

only in topsy turvy america

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
is every street punk caught on cameras , multiple witnmesses, and ratted out by others ...PRESUMED INNOCENT, while a supreme court nominee with an impeccable record, accused by a memory deficient, embittered with a political collusion track record, at almost 40 years distance PRESUMED GUILTY ......SHAMEFUL display by power grubbing democraps ...SHAMEFUL display by groveling repukes....to bad there is NOT a third party big and bold enuff to throw em both in the trash

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even worse, DEMOCRATs are sympathetic towards the street punks you mentioned and will often turn them loose to prey again. DEMOCRATS consider incarcerated rapists, murderers, and felons as potential voters.

It is the same DEMOCRATs that have normalized psychological disorders and sexual aberrant behavior. The vicious attacks on Judge Kavanaugh should come as no surprise; DEMOCRATs consider white males the problem with the USA.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is not presumed innocent, he was declared guilty by the (D) party they just needed a situation to fit their agenda. His nomination was under attack within 60 seconds of the announcement. Nothing, no power on earth was going to temper the (D) party's response. I believe Dr. Ford's memory is slanted against Kavanaugh by her political leanings. I believe her fear of flying (an obvious lie) and being in the same room with him is snowflake bullchit.

People need to focus on the facts.
    1) She has zero corroborating evidence, NONE.
    2) The (D) party will obstruct, obstruct and obstruct to fit their agenda.
    3) If Obama had nominated Kavanaugh he would already be confirmed.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    just emailed my opinion stating my entry here to my senator...do not expect any real response
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    just emailed my opinion stating my entry here to my senator...do not expect any real response

Mine is DICK DURBIN, he already has told me he (his staff)is right and I am wrong on the opinions. Imagine that.[|)]
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Grasshopper
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek

Mine is DICK DURBIN, he already has told me he (his staff)is right and I am wrong on the opinions. Imagine that.[|)]

I would tell him then I will have to vote for the wrong person next election.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    this dog and dead pony show is a perfect example for term limits
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Democrats knew they had a nothingburger. It was all about a stall tactic....

The two bad things about this whole ordeal is, they dragged a good man through the mud. And they won't be dragged through the mud themselves like they deserve to be
  • Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    If they are successful and nail Kavanaugh they will jump right back to their low life mode and go after the new appointee.

I have thought should they impeach Trump I would bet they have a complete ready to go file for the Vice President
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Republicans will never learn,,The DEMONCRATS demanded a week ,,thats all just a week,,Before the week even gets started they are already saying it cant be done in a week,,a full investigation will take several weeks then they need time to review what the report says.. There is NO compromising with Demoncrat. they will never be satisfied and will turn and stab you in the back