In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

358 Winchester

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you too

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BTW I used to keep one of my larger boats tied up at the shrimp dock in Bayou la Batre had a good crew on it back in the early 80's but can't remember the capt's name

hope this works learning how to post a picture
    Mysecuritychief.jpg

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you buy your boat from Gussie Johnson's? or Steiner's shipyard?

Chihuahua_mexican.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    know the both but that one came from an auction in Tx.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Both are family members of mine... Heck you can't live there and not be related to someone there!! Uncle Gussie is my mothers brother.. I left there at age 18...I try to get home at least once ayear... So peaceful there.. A total different world...Best kept secret is the beaches on Dauphin Island.. If you don't like to read a book or ride a bike you better not go...I like going there and renting a house on the Island.. No one on the beach with you.. Can sun bathe in the nude if you wish..No one would know..

Chihuahua_mexican.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOL no one would want to know I was nude on the beach[:I][:I][:I]

• Options
    edited November -1
    Just a guess but did you graduate about 1979 me 67 the wife 79

Mysecuritychief.jpg

• Options
    edited November -1
    Me 1976 Stephen 1967

Chihuahua_mexican.gif