In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Laundry

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Where does it all come from? It's just Stephen and I here and it seems like it a never ending battle..

Chihuahua_mexican.gif

Comments

• trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You change clothes (generally undies) everyday....And everyone has his/her own bath towels...You'd be surprised how much linen is in even a single-person household, what with bedding and dishtowels and whatnot.
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    It serves a very good Purpous,
    KEEP'S A WOMAN HOME AND OUT OF THE SHOPING MALL'S[:D][:D] Woops I bet thats the wrong ans.
  • robjacksrobjacks Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is 4 here and its neverending[:D][:p][:0]
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not know anything about laundry. I lay my clothes on the flor each night and when I awake, they are gone.[}:)]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Laundry???? You oughta be here with 5 kids, it's a never ending battle for Ma!!![^]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Deb has the same thoughts. With just two of us, spring to late fall it's just shorts and T's mostly for us. Come winter it's like six living here...we're wimps for cold and need the long undies! [:D]
  • maboogermabooger Member Posts: 685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been trying to get caught up all weekend. I didn't do any for a couple days because we were running to Basketball games.

It would be alot easier if they (females) would wear one outfit a day. A couple boys make up for them though -- they want to wear the same thing 3 days in a row [xx(].

I'll miss them when they are gone [:D][;)][:D]

ma.gif
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    that reminds me I need to wash my blankets and sheeets there goes 5 bucks

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    In college I had a magic laudry basket. I would put the dirty clothes in and when I ran out of clothes I would just dump the basket out. Amazingly, the clothes from the bottom of the basket seemed cleaner than the ones from the top. Pick it up, shake it out, smell the arm pits. If you didn't gag from the stench, put it on and go.[xx(]

I do a lot of laundry these days. My wife says she considers it foreplay.[:p]

From85-01.jpgTosoftair-eagle.jpg
    And everything in between.gun.gif
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    That reminds me that I planned to wash the bed sheets today....be right back[:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    You should throw Stephen out and get you a wife.Mine does all the laundry and never complains.[:p]

1-Powder

2-Patch

3-Ball

4-Remove the Rod

5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • hallchinaladyhallchinalady Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Swwebo,
    Laundry and dishes....a never ending battle. Get one done and the other needs it.

I learned at a young age; Don't say "I can't"; say "I'll try!"
    loader_raising_shovel_md_clr.gif?SSImageQuality=Full
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep on the third load [:(] I wash, she folds [:D]

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • maboogermabooger Member Posts: 685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I lost track somewhere after the 6th load [xx(][xx(] The washer & dryer are still running

Looks like the rest is going to have to wait until tomorrow !!
    I'm sure it will all be waiting for me when I get up !

S.gun -- sounds like a good idea ,, I need a wife ,, this ones getting tired & onagery
    [:D][:D][:D]

ma.gif
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bigtire I wish Stephen would turn me on like that sometimes... Second thought maybe not... I would be out shopping for new clothes.. I'm really picking about my laundy...

Tim, when the children were home I wondered sometimes if we were the cleanest or the dirtyest people on the block.. We had more laundry and trash than anyone back then..

Chihuahua_mexican.gif