In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Swwbo

punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Ma's taking some pictures!!! This could be a disaster!!! Were going to try and crackle paint the cupboards, it may turn out ok it may not!!! Either way it's going to be interesting![:D]

pawink.gif

Rixford.gif

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken
fan belt and a leaky tire.

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    I feel as though I should warn you that you are getting close to your 500th post and your third star. Time to start thinking about another giveaway?

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
    edited November -1
    http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/display.pd?bfrom=1&prodnum=3043519&Searchstr=Anniversary&path=31871&st=c

HAPPY ANNIVERSERARY11111111111111

(P.S) Tell Rosie I'll be home in about 20 minutes Love Ya

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
    edited November -1
    I talked to Outdoortexas on the way home today and nothing was mentioned about you know what!!![:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
    edited November -1
    I received the item you sent to me today.

Thank you very much. Mrs njretcop took it already to look for a present for me. [^]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    Seeing as you are so purty and by the looks of your age I would say Punchie is gonna kick the bucket in about 70 or 80 years so I was wondering iffen you think you may fall for another fat old man. I would only be about 130 or 140.
    PS. Iffen we get hitched could you bring his hand gun collection along? I saw them and they sure are purty. Not as purty as you though![8)][:I]
    BIG PS! Don't tell punchie I be flirtin with you cause that name Punchie kinda scares me!
    <P>
    edited November -1
    [:p][:p][:p][:p]

I am voting for LEX after all he is a Santa Cruz Surfer guy. and a C[8D][8D]l one at that. [:)] [8D] [:p]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
    edited November -1
    Got the package! Thank you very much! Cant wait to use it!

feabae86.jpg

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Shouldn't you guys be on the road to Harrisburg? LOL.

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy Anniversary to you my Love, This is very sweet of you.. Your always full of surprises Thank You... Now how did you do that? Your not home!!!
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charile, I haven't packed.. well i did start.. we have underware and socks in the suitcase. I need to get busy..