In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Rosie???

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Are you still online?

Comments

• SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You old coot is your key board froze up??
    edited November -1
    I hope your happy!!! Almost two years on Gunbroker without ever getting into a disagreement or namecalling with a fellow member till you started this onagering post!!! Now ya got me fightin with a Democratic, Gun Dealer from Alabama!! I hope your happy! You have ruined my reputation for being the most easy going, unargumenative, member on the forum!![;)]

I stick my neck out for ya and you throw me to the wolves!!! Clouder was right about ya!!!![:D]

paboogerani3.gif
    To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    He's always lurking in the shadows...[;)]

Hey lady, sent punchie an email a minute ago,
    need ya to point out the post to Tim. Same goes for you guys, It'll help pay for your motel.

"Harrisberg Gunshow Alert" is the post,
    I need help!
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am now. I hope you know someone is trying to get me in trouble. Sounds like something Clouder would do. Clouder and ODT are probably in cahoots together.[:(]
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Rosie, This is the first time I have ever typed at you. I have missed you. this place has gotten DULL, We need a good FIGHT. So why dont you take away a lot of the Glory from that bunch that has gone to a Gun show???????????????????????????????[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Okay Rosie,
    let's confess...
    Clouder did it...[:D]
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This could be a good time to blame him. I think he is on the west coast. I still think you had a hand in it![8D]
    edited November -1
    Rosie and Outdoortexas,

I'm not sure what's going on... I think I'll just stay in the land of confusion and let yall figure it out.. I'll just sit back and watch.. Rosie did you get my e-mail I sent you?