In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Dcon

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
You going for the record tonight? [:)]

Comments

• SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey I made a southern pecan pie this morning.. I need to get some information so I can buy some pecans from you.. e-mail me ok..
    edited November -1
    i just emailed my grandpa

thought you might want to know
    edited November -1
    quote:dcon12
    Advanced Member

USA
    19988 Posts
    Posted - 07/19/2011 : 5:34:46 PM

I do not click on any links unless it involves boobies. Don

Here are a couple real nice Boobies and you dont have to click on a link..[:o)][:o)][:o)]

BFBoob_STK_9a_L.jpg
    edited November -1
    I just grabbed a handful of your nuts before I sat down(I meant it to sound like that), and was wondering how many acres do you farm?
    edited November -1
    Gonna be up your way OCT 20 thru OCT 25.

Let me take you and the Mrs out to Dinner (or breakfast or lunch), oh hell, lets just go eat.

Shoot me your phone again, being the senile old bast*** I am I lost it.

JuJu(wondering if your still having a hog problem[;)][;)])
    edited November -1
    That is the good part about not being able to remember ANYTHING i get to annoy you LOL.

It drives my wife crazy when i ask her the same thing 3 times in a hour.

Be gentle on people with a slow brain. LOL
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday!!!
    edited November -1
    glad to see you posting my friend
    edited November -1
    You sir, have a rapists wit. Not quite sure which rapist though.
    edited November -1
    Don, your package will be there this week. I had to add something to it and had the wife mail it for me. I seen it in the car yesterday[}:)][}:)][:(!][:(!][:X][:X] Sorry. I will send it myself. Going to the post office today.Oakie
    edited November -1
    What kind of chemo is she taking? I took Cisplatin which is very very nasty. I threw up for hours at a time. Every week they were giving me iv fluids.

Before my chemo sessions i took a pill for nausea. It was expensive 1500 dollars a pop. Also they had me on 2 more nausea medications. My wife would alternate them and give them to me every 4 hours. She would set the clock and wake me up to give me the medicine. One med said every 6 but she gave it to me every 4.

If she is having problems call the doctor they might have better nausea medicine than she has.

http://csn.cancer.org/forum

This is a great website to go to they have survivors telling about what they went through and what you can expect. Just so you know i think your job is harder than hers. My wife had a harder time than me. I went through hell but when i was sleeping she was still worrying. Cancer is bad not just on the sick but for the whole family.

If you have any ? call me at 252-343-9471 i dont mind. I will help all i can. If i were you i would check out the website i mentioned it has great information on it.

Prayers asked from here for both of you. There is nothing worse than your family hurting and you cant take the pain away.
    edited November -1
    Your kidding right what do you mean there is no Santa. With 4 kids and 3 Grand kids if i found out sooner i would be rich. Wow just wow you did what Swat could not do. Now im sad.[:(] LOL
    edited November -1
    Check yer male mail.