In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Where's Pabooger

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Tim, can you send me the site to buy the tickets for the show?

Comments

• maboogermabooger Member Posts: 685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just sent you the link.

We just got back from the French Club meeting.
    Tim is in the livingroom trying to avoid strangling a child. Seems somehow the passport we just bought is missing. Him & I tore the house apart before the meeting ,,, now it's the kids turn !!

Damn we need this weekend away ---- him & I are so stressed out --thanks to the little darlings that we're growling at each other now !
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Chris,

Mrs njretcop wants to know if the ladies are going to the show on Friday, or do something civilized instead. Please let us know.

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charlie, I have a ticket for the show too.. I'm sticking to my man like glue..lol
    edited November -1
    Ma, understand... Steve was known to put ours on restriction when he couldn't find the remote. Tell Tim to repeat after me 10 times.. I love my children, I love my children, I love my children, oh hell ten times is too many..lol
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MaBooger;
    Why do you need a Passport?
    Are you going to New Jersey? [}:)] [:D] [8D]

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Danged if this isn't starting to sound expensive. Swwbo can find more "gotta haves" than I can. Especially if regional cookbooks or nautical items are available.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
    edited November -1
    Swwbo,

How are we guys gonna spend a ton o' money with the wife's looking over our shoulders? LOL.

I told Mrs njretcop that a lot of the ghosts from Gettysburg come over to Harrisburg during the show week to scare the crowds. [:D]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    Steve doesn't have a ton of money.. so no fear of that..lol

Speaking of Gettsburg, I think it would be nice to go there...
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Karen: In reference to Gettysburg, if ya can fit it in by all means go see it!!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
    edited November -1
    Anybody know how much the tickets are for the show this year?

Karen, if you collect Boyds, like my Mrs, ya gotta go to Gettysburg.

vic.jpg

Charlie

• paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Charlie: I day is $10, and a 2 day is $18

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
    edited November -1
    we just paid 18.00 too
    edited November -1
    OK,

Let's see then, 3 days would be 16.00, 4 days would be 14.00, 5 days would be 12.00, 6 days would be 10.00, 7 days would be 8.00, 8 days would be 6.00. 9days would be 4.00, 10 days would be 2.00, and the 11th day would be free right?

Sounds like a good deal to me.......

vic.jpg

Charlie

edited November -1
    Nope can't say I collect teddy bears.. Now oysters plates are another story.. anything nautical that really catches my eye and cookbooks. Regional cookbooks are my favorite..