In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SHTF plan

gun_runnergun_runner Member Posts: 8,999
edited September 2004 in General Discussion
Do any of you guy's think it may be a good idea to have some sort of action plan if everthing went sour. We are all gun owners and would be a formidable force. We should have some sort of meeting place/plan in place. Just a thought.

Larry
binladen.gif

Comments

• Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    I agree. We all go to Canada and take over.

awcountdown.gifWithout Bill Ruger there would of been no ban .
    8006728.gif
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Ya.
    I think we ought to post meeting times,minutes,drop-offs,rally points and SOPS right here on this secure site.
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gun_runner
    Do any of you guy's think it may be a good idea to have some sort of action plan if everthing went sour. We are all gun owners and would be a formidable force. We should have some sort of meeting place/plan in place. Just a thought.

Larry
    binladen.gif

Some time ago I suggested we should set up an alternative method of communication. Designated radio operators and frequencies. I was sort of scoffed at, if I remember right.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

Lafayette.gif

Not a member at the auction? Join Gunbroker at this link!
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    Shootist3006Shootist3006 Member Posts: 4,171
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gun_runner

Larry
    binladen.gif

Good idea, meet me in Nevada, I'll be at the blackjack table.[:D]

NRA ENdowment, CRPA Life, Past President NRA Members Council
    Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem. Semper Fidelis
    marinesega2.jpg
  • Options
    ArmaliteA4ArmaliteA4 Member Posts: 489 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Highball,,

[:D][:D][:D][;)][B)]

You may take the most gallant sailor,the most intrepid airman,or the most audacious soldier,put them together at a table.
    What do you get?
    The sum of their fears
    -Winston Churchhill
  • Options
    gun_runnergun_runner Member Posts: 8,999
    edited November -1
    Now why would you want to do that? Of course we wouldnt post it here. There are many other ways. Thanks for the sarcastic comment though, very ammusing. Again I just thought it sounded like a good idea. quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Ya.
    I think we ought to post meeting times,minutes,drop-offs,rally points and SOPS right here on this secure site.

Larry
    binladen.gif
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,549 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think if something aweful happened in Chicago, everyone would be headed to WI. Me, I'd go West or South, so don't shoot when you see the Glasden flag mounted to the top of my green Monte Carlo.

I heard that Chicago back in May or so did a test using a cloud / smoke generators to simulate a nuke/dirty bomb going off down town. It didn't make the local news but I saw it on CNN. My room mate at the the time was driving into work in Chi-Town told me he saw what looked looked like a mushroom cloud, and couldn't believe it.

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    Hmm..I never knew Canada was a monarchy. There are only 11 million men in the country, 15-64. Total military is 60,000.

We can take them.

awcountdown.gifWithout Bill Ruger there would of been no ban .
    8006728.gif