In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Democrat quote for 2006

Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
edited May 2006 in General Discussion
"Given the approval ratings of Congress these days, I guess we should all be grateful the bricks are coming through the mail, not the window," said Dan Pfeiffer, a spokesman for Senator Evan Bayh, Democrat of Indiana.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/31/washington/31immig.html?ei=5090&en=cbdd13609338ba51&ex=1306728000&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=print

[:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, it is discusting how impotent COngress has become. I say that and some will think I mean the majority party, but both parties are worthless in the Senate and House.

I find it humorous that these people think we will vote for them as President in 2008. Mrs. Clinton? McCain? What a joke! If they don't have the balls to take a strong position on immigration, why would mainstream Americans consider voting for them as the leader of the worlds greatest nation?

I guess there is always Al Gore. HAH! That moron thinks the price of gas is not high enough! These "leaders" need to pull their heads out of theirrear ends!
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    Yea, the Democrats want to take away the guns and open the borders and the Republicans are afraid to stand up and fight them for fear they won't be PC.

We need leaders that are well grounded and in touch with what the people want, not what the media wants. Does such a leader exist?
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Captplaid: Actually, the joke's probably on US - you and me.

In 2004 U.S. 'voter participation' broke all existing records ... at a
    dismally low 60%! We can make all kinds of projections and excuses
    ... but ... there it is. Normally it's closer to 50%.

http://www.bepress.com/forum/vol2/iss4/art4/

I'm beginning to think Hillary ... or maybe even John F. Kerry,
    War Hero, may be elected in '08! Nothing would surprise me at this
    point!

Dear ole dad used to say - in the final analysis, you get what you deserve -
    and I think he was probably right![8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Take a look at the number of votes My Kerry received and Al Gore and think about the future of gun rights in this country!

Then think about the fact that both Mr Kerry and Mr. Gore are dumber than a "bag of hammers" and they still received a huge vote, thats a heart attack!
  • Options
    BlownCobraBlownCobra Member Posts: 39
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zipperzap
    Captplaid: Actually, the joke's probably on US - you and me.

In 2004 U.S. 'voter participation' broke all existing records ... at a
    dismally low 60%! We can make all kinds of projections and excuses
    ... but ... there it is. Normally it's closer to 50%.

http://www.bepress.com/forum/vol2/iss4/art4/

I'm beginning to think Hillary ... or maybe even John F. Kerry,
    War Hero, may be elected in '08! Nothing would surprise me at this
    point!

Dear ole dad used to say - in the final analysis, you get what you deserve -
    and I think he was probably right![8D]

1qqqq
  • Options
    edited November -1
    sig232 ... that's true ... but do you know what????

Think about how dumb the electorate must be that votes for them.

THEN, think about how dumb the non-electortae who refuses to vote are.

THAT my friend, seems to be the future of our once fine country.

... oh, and I forgot about the other 100 million+ poor and illiteate
    (mostly) third world Spanish speakers - many who are already on their
    way, even as we 'speak!'

Quite a future, eh?

Let me know if I missed any other 'social atrosities' headed our way![8D]
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    sig quote:Yea, the Democrats want to take away the guns and open the borders and the Republicans are afraid to stand up and fight them for fear they won't be PC.

We need leaders that are well grounded and in touch with what the people want, not what the media wants. Does such a leader exist?

...I second this. BUT, Gore is well liked by the Dems, still. He is positioning now for a run in 08...I think the nomination will be a fight between Shrill-Hill-ary and Gore. Though him and Clintoon had 8 yrs. for "green" stuff (ethanol, etc., etc.,) not much happened.
    Gore has been AGAINST the war, from day one.
    Shrill-Hill-ary is NOT liked by the far left, for her support of the war, and has a LOT of baggage...the Dems aren't dumb, they want back in power...and they will run the best horse in the next race...and Gore will give Shrill-Hill-ary a run for the Dem nomination.

BUT NOW...the "green" stuff, is "in",...and he IS very "green", and he came CLOSER than 'ol Frankin-Kerry to winning...[;)]

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The only 'green stuff' any politician cares about has absolutely
    nothing to do with politics - it's self engrandizement, and only
    self engrandizement - at OUR expense. The whole bunch of them
    are rotten to the bone!

The sooner we wise up and vote them out as quickly as possible,
    the sooner we can get back to being Americans.

... but I don't think it's gonna happen![:(]
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    eight more years of clinton co presidency....its the PLAN
    I bet if clinton put an add in the paper for an intern millions of girls would apply...if hillary did, not one guy would...shes no MILF
    or PILF
    GORE HAS THE WAR CHEST TO BEAT HER and democrats are hopeing he will run again...nice movie, pay to see it and youre helping him get elected...if Nixon could resurect his candicdacy after loosing in 1960 to kennady and 62 to brown for governor. anything is possible
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Zipper" I agree 100% but didn't have the heart to say it! We won't vote and when we do we vote for airheads! There you goaded me into saying it too! Happy now?
  • Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    As soon as a hispanic person runs for President it's all over. 10 million hispanic votes against a measely 5 million white/african american votes.