In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Brady Page

boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
edited November 2005 in General Discussion
Wouldn't you think they would update their FAQ a bit more often? Even gun dealers are more current!

http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/faqs/?page=awb

GBLogo-170x60.gif

MEMBER SINCE 10/24/1999.

To err is human, to moo is bovine.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Do you notice, there is no easy way to send them your comments? I wonder why....

http://www.bradycampaign.org/

GBLogo-170x60.gif

MEMBER SINCE 10/24/1999.

• Options
    jimkanejimkane Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have 2 of the guns specifically mentioned on that page and want the rest

purpleheart.jpg27Nov2003 Samarra, Iraq
  • Options
    morsecodemorsecode Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I only wish the CT state ban had a 10 year trial period, too. No way it'll ever get repealed outright.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Remember a few years ago his wife bought their son a hunting rifle
    as a gift. As vocal as they are (Brady's) against guns, makes you wonder...dont it? His prob. is you have to remember,he was shot in the brain....dont do much for helping the thought process....[;)]

"their in front of us,their behind us,their to our left,and to our right...they cant get away from us now boys!"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by morsecode
    I only wish the CT state ban had a 10 year trial period, too. No way it'll ever get repealed outright.

What is really amazing is so many fine firearms come (or once came?) out of CT and MASS.

GBLogo-170x60.gif

MEMBER SINCE 10/24/1999.

• Options
    65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some other BS I found.........>>> "Assault weapons are designed to be spray-fired from the hip, and because of their design, a shooter can maintain control of the weapon even while firing many rounds in rapid succession...ETC.....".

That is a load of bull; those so-called assault weapons they talk about not only take the same caliber as sporting guns, the military is trained control and to actually aim the shot (why do you think some are called 'expert'). If they stood-up to 'fire from the hip' they would get their head blown off from enemy fire. The brady campaign needs to get their heads out of that smelly pile of crap, and wash the wax out of their ears.

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    Drop them an Email.

contact@bradycampaign.org

MOLON LABE!
    allahSortbs.jpg
    An evil tree bears evil fruit. You can destroy as much fruit as you want, but it will always grow back, and it will always be evil.

Tear the tree out of the ground by the roots and burn it. Burn it to ash and grind out the embers with your boot until there's nothing left. Not a single spark. Not a single seed.
  • Options
    65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by boeboe
    Do you notice, there is no easy way to send them your comments? I wonder why....
    http://www.bradycampaign.org/

I too was going to tell them to stop sucking each others d###,and wake -up, but you are correct, you cant just e-mail them and point-out where they are wrong. However I did find where you can actually call them.

http://www.bradycenter.org/about/contact.php

Brady campaign can burn in hell.

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A friend of mine grew up in Illinois(Centralia) and says his father used to hunt with Jim Brady. Apparently Bready was quite conservative and pro-gun before being shot in the head. I really think Jim Brady has been taken advantage of over the years by liberals. I'm sure he wouldnt be involved willingly in such distortions.
  • Options
    Dean CascioDean Cascio Member Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know about the hunting but your right about JB being conservative and pro-gun before being shot. Poor guy is really being taken advantage of.[xx(][V]
    Dean

quote:Originally posted by hughbetcha
    A friend of mine grew up in Illinois(Centralia) and says his father used to hunt with Jim Brady. Apparently Bready was quite conservative and pro-gun before being shot in the head. I really think Jim Brady has been taken advantage of over the years by liberals. I'm sure he wouldnt be involved willingly in such distortions.

If they don't trust us with guns, how can we trust them with the government?