In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I went shooting and...

melissamelissa Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Kenneth and i went shooting last weekend. I got to shoot the bersa 380 i purchased and did not like it that much. He bought a ruger p-89 a couple weeks back off gun brokers and i have decided to keep that for me, but i haven't told him yet. Guess he will soon find out. Those shoot really great . I was able to hold a 2 inch pattern with it at 25 ft wich is pretty good for me [:I]

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like you did OK with the Ruger. [:D]
    He will not mind you keeping it, will he? [;)]
    Just curious, why didn't you like the Bersa?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
    edited November -1
    2" ain't nothing to sneeze at. That was 2" not 2' right? Just kidding...keep up the good shootin.[;)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Rugers are great...I enjoy shooting them..comfortable, accurate..
    I enjoy the bersa as well...never had a prob with it...Now the one I dont like is the kel tec 9mm....dont like the trigger pull on it..It is accurate, but cant stand that long trigger pull...If there is some way to rework it..then maybe it would be okay.

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • melissamelissa Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The bersa is just a 380 and it was not accurate at all . I could hit the paper fine with it but i had shots as far as 10 inches apart[:(!]Of the guns i have shot including a 45 i like the ruger 9mm[:I]quote:Originally posted by pickenup

• melissamelissa Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I also noticed it is harder to pull the slide back on a bersa versus a ruger[:I]quote:Originally posted by melissa
    The bersa is just a 380 and it was not accurate at all . I could hit the paper fine with it but i had shots as far as 10 inches apart[:(!]Of the guns i have shot including a 45 i like the ruger 9mm[:I]quote:Originally posted by pickenup