In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Marathon USA members

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Marathon USA services two market segments: the pro-gun / pro-hunting community and the general population of small businesses nationwide. The first segment consbreastutes about 90% of our current customer base and is very stable. This is a dynamic, fast growing market. The second segment includes, but is not limited to, businesses which consume less than $5,000 monthly in long distance service. Our corporate objectives will be accomplished simultaneously in both market segments.

http://www.musa.com/home.asp

So how many members of GB are Marathon USA customers?

"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    come on now, none of you are members? check out their site.

PS: Ted's involved so you know is gotta be right....

"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think that "most of here" are happy with Gunbroker or we wouldnt be here.

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
    edited November -1
    Marathon USA is a long distant provider that contributes funds to different organizations such as NRA, Ted's Camp for Kids, and various other progun programs..

sorry about the misunderstanding

• bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK..... that might be worth looking into.[^]

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
    edited November -1
    I stumbled across their wedsite a couple years ago while surfing the net and have had their service ever since. My entire family uses the Marathon USA service and also a lot of friends too. I'd think that everybody from GB will be interested.
    A percentage of every bill you pay goes to the foundation of your choice. Right now I have some going to help Ted's Kamp for Kids and also to the NRA.

One other good thing about Marathon is that they are cheap to. We don't use much long distance but we do use costs around $10 - $20 a month.

I hope this is usefull to you. I mainly like it because their the only provider I have known to be progun....