In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How do you insert pictures?

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I must be dumb because I can't get it to work. I assumed you copied your file between the insert imagine thinga magigies..

Can I get some advice?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yeah, you put the address between the bracketed img /img.

10x.jpgFort_Smith.gif
    "If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"- Kansas
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Send it to PA BOOGER![:p]

Muggster
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [img][/img]

What address, do you have to keep your pictures on a website and insert them from there?

PS: PABOOGER has a 30 pack right now so he sure don't want to hear from me about posting pictures..[:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I put all of my pictures on photobucket.com. It's free to use, and it's the easiest that I have found. Then once you get your pictures on there you insert the address.

10x.jpgFort_Smith.gif
    edited November -1
    Okay, I'll head to that site and see what I can do. If it's a public site should I leave nudie pics there too????[:p]

Thanks H.S. 10-X!!!

• RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, I use photobucket too. It is easy with photobucket, when you upload a pic to their site, it shows a small pic with three blocks of text under it. If you just copy the bottom block and paste it in your message, it will work perfect.

RUGER.jpgNRA_FLAG_2.gif

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis
    edited November -1
    Oh, and I put all of my pictures in JPG form. It seems to work better.

10x.jpgFort_Smith.gif
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Suspension

I went through this same thing a few months ago.There are websites that you download your pics onto...such as Yahoo Pictures.I'll try and find the one I used and post a link[url][/url]http://www.pbase.com/

I think you have to sign up(free)then download your pics.Then when you get on here you can put post the hyper-link to the pic.
    I do know how to actually post a pic directly on here as I am pretty much computer illiterate.[^]

Muggster
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    icon_editor_image.gifYou click this little baby and insert the URL to the pic.
    Practice using "preview"
    http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V235683.jpg
    edited November -1
    deerJ2.jpg

edited November -1
    Holly beep. I finally got it to work.

Thanks to everyone for their help!!!!