In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A Helping Hand (Joke)

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
An old man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to plant his potatoes, but
spading the ground was very hard work. His only son, Bubba, who used to help
him,
was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his
predicament.

Dear Bubba,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my
potatoes this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden
plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig
the
plot for me.

Regards Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

For heaven's sake, dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried
the BODIES.

Regards Bubba

At 4 A.M. the next morning, FBI agents and local police showed up and dug
up the entire area finding no bodies. They apologized to the old man and
left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That's the best I could do under the
circumstances.

Bubba

Doc CJRobinson
Those who believe that regulation is a substitute for evidence will find that even the most meticulous regulation of nonsense must still result in nonsense. Robert Heilein

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. - Elbert Hubbard

Animals can be driven crazy by placing too many in too small a pen. Homo sapiens is the only animal that voluntarily does this to himself. Robert Heinlein

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

Chihuahua_mexican.gif

Comments

• SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Three women go down to Mexico one night, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair, and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I am from Grace University, and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent." They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words, "I am from the Creighton School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blond, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from the University of Mississippi and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell you right now, you ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in." [;)][:o)][:o)]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
    Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    GOOD ONE

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent