In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Win 37A no reserve

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=16046409

A very good gun that may not bring much. If I didn't have 1 already, I'd be jumping on this one.

avitar.jpg
Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

crawfordsville.gif
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments

• alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I have a much better 20A than that one. A friend of the family's husband died just days after he bought the shotgun and never got to shoot it. I was fortunate enough to buy it back then for $20.00. Since then i have shot it only five times. I think I will keep it as it is for a awhile and not use it.

Gun_smokes.gif

Delta.gif
  • reb8600reb8600 Member Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I could get that and pick it up in person. Would save shipping and ffl fee.

Roy.gifGuncontrol-The ability to hit what your aiming at.
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm just particularly fond of the 37A because the first gun I ever bought for myself was a 12 ga, 28" full choke, meat on the table, Winchester 37A. I paid $72 for it new out of my paper route money. I couldn't understand why the old guy wanted me to take the box with me. DOH! Later I picked up a 20 in very good condition at gun show. I had the chance to buy a 16 and 28 at the same time. DOH! I had 2 in .410 but had to sell one. DOH! [/end Homer]

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

crawfordsville.gif
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • drygulchstandrygulchstan Member Posts: 321 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just picked up a 6 ga at the local gunshow this weekend was a mear 200.00 I bought 1 many years ago new for 40.00
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Thats a decent price, I doubt it'll last though, they rarely do[:(]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent