In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pic.Post w/Photobucket

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I recently stored a Pic. in Photobucket but now I'm unable to add any more.Can't be sure why.Do I have to donate as they suggest?

1-Powder

2-Patch

3-Ball

4-Remove the Rod

5-Do Not Forget the Cap.

Comments

• RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't donated and have posted over 40 pics on the site.

It wont let me post pics if they are way too big, or if the filename has certain characters.

RUGER.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin
  • ThrockmortonThrockmorton Member Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have a BB that you can post a ?? on to find out wassup.

Throckmortons' the alias,cas is the game.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I just signed up for photobucket.com last week. I've put about 20 or 25 pictures on there so far and I'm not about to donate to them.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Must be the size.[:(]Any of you think you can tell me how to do that.

1-Powder

2-Patch

3-Ball

4-Remove the Rod

5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If it is way too large, I just open the pic in Windows Paint and shrink it down using the stretch/skew function from one of the top tabs. Then I resave it and try again to upload. Dont forget that it doesnt like some characters, just rename it somethin simple like PIC.

RUGER.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin
    edited November -1
    photobucket is supposed to automatically resize your pictures when you download them. Some of mine were larger than it called out but it took them and one they were in my folder the file size was smaller.
    I did have one that didn't load then I renamed it and it went ok. Might try the file name like RUGERGUNZ suggested

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Thank you Guys.I'll work on those ideas again in the morning.I'm not very good at many things on the Computor.
    edited November -1
    Everyone from here got me hooked up to photobucket and told me how to insert pictures. I was clueless and still am for the most part[:D][:D]

hope it works out for ya