In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Got a good question

joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
Why do we, well the media, always split black and white and latinos and what not. Now i just seem to notice this all the time on the news but they always split subjects up. I mean they will have some opion and split this crap up like i care what other races think on different subjects i thought we were all equal and no different. why does this seem so or is it just me?

Another question what i am surprised hasn't been riased by the media is why do they think it takes brians to plant bombs, or set up a killing zone by terrist? Perfect example is when 9/11 happened, they said they had to have planned and had smarts for this. NOPE WRONG just got to have balls.... but anyway whats your thoughts and opions on this two subjects or one.

Comments

• Options
    haroldchrismeyerharoldchrismeyer Member Posts: 2,213
    edited November -1
    Race means nothing to me. There are only two kinds of people, good and bad. Bad is bad no matter what race.
  • Options
    woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    Because brians are easily brainwashed.
  • Options
    rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    There's an element in this country preaching equality out
    of one side of their mouth and making sure that it never
    becomes a reality out of the other side.
    If you want to step towards equality, get rid of:
    "Black engineers" month
    "Spanish" engineers month
    "Asian" engineers month
    and I'm waiting for
    "Muslim's" engineers month