In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

new ink - I'm hurtin!

familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2004 in General Discussion
For those of you into tattoos.....

Got new ink for my bday (only way I could afford it now!).

SV400011.jpg

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    [:)][8D]Cool...I've got a similar design on the back of my head. I'm ready for some more ink...just cannot afford it right now. I've got two new designs for each side of my neck (from just behind the ear down to the top of my shoulder. I'm also working on both sleeves. The left arm is about 3/4 done...the right arm is maybe 40%.

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    duckyducky Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice piece.. is that your arm?[:)]

I haven't had a new piece done in about 3 years. As it stands now, I wear long sleeves year round as a 'professional courtesy' to my employer. My wife likes what I have, but asked that I not get anymore because she likes to see my normal skin too.. [:)]
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Hehehehe, that's why I haven't gotten any ink, can't think of anything I'd want that'd be worth the pain. Hmm...guess my stance on marriage has been similar as well[;)]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif
  • Options
    familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    *LOL* Yes, that's my arm.[:p] Picture via mirror of my right upper arm.

ECC - Unfortunately, my work doesn't allow visible tattoos. This one hides on the right upper arm, three on the left upper arm, one on the right shoulder blade. Nice and warm here in AZ, though, so I can show them off when I'm not working. Do you have a theme, or just go with the artists suggestions? I can't imagane how painfull the underside of the arm is....[:0][B)]

The more I get into them, the more wimpy the one on my back seems (sword and flower design about the size of a dollar). Needs to be bigger and bolder. Have to wait until the memory of the pain fades, though.[:o)]

• Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice...I Have 2 on the back of my head too, down to the top part of my back between my shoulder blades.[8D]...

To become "Old and Wise", You must be first, "Young and Dumb"
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by familyguy
    *LOL* Yes, that's my arm.[:p] Picture via mirror of my right upper arm.

ECC - Unfortunately, my work doesn't allow visible tattoos. This one hides on the right upper arm, three on the left upper arm, one on the right shoulder blade. Nice and warm here in AZ, though, so I can show them off when I'm not working. Do you have a theme, or just go with the artists suggestions? I can't imagane how painfull the underside of the arm is....[:0][B)]

The more I get into them, the more wimpy the one on my back seems (sword and flower design about the size of a dollar). Needs to be bigger and bolder. Have to wait until the memory of the pain fades, though.[:o)]

The back is painful[}:)] but not nearly as painful as the back of your neck and head. The inside of your arm and the inner wrist hurt pretty good too. My artist really like to grind you too[B)] Every time I tell him how good it feels, he grinds me even harder! The chest hurts pretty good too, but I think my back hurt worse than my chest. I have my own theme going. The one on the back of my head is a cross made out of nails, surrounded by a crown of thorns, which are dripping blood. Below it is the phrase: Paid in Full. My latest one covers 90% of my left forearm (the back side, wrapping around to the front). It is a huge spider web, with a cross suspended above it. The ones that I plan on having put on each side of my neck are going to be a large cross made of nails, piercing into my shoulder, with a thorn design from the top of my outer shoulder going up and around of the cross. I want the thorns to be dripping blood. I have quite a few tattoos from my "heathen days", so now I'm concentrating on tattoos about my faith.[:)]

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Guess I'll never understand.

Nord
  • Options
    phxtravisphxtravis Member Posts: 738 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hmmm.... and here I figured FamilyGuy for a wuss.[;)]