In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Red Wings Tickets

gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I know there has to be some hockey fans in here I have tried everything I can think of to get hockey tickets for the april 3rd home game against columbus, short of paying double face value. Does anyone have any suggestions I would really like to go being my birthday and all.

Comments

• PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    If I were you I would try the scalper market. I have liven in MI my whole life, I have found it next to impossible to get Redwings tickets at a decent price. Good luck!

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr
  • gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    I would try calling the ticket office of the team they are playing and try and getting tickets from them. It works for football games. I am a Red Wings fan also. [8D]

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • diesel3diesel3 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont know about that game but I turned down 4 tickets for last nights game. Seems like the last 3 games I have been to I could not fill all the seats. I will talk to my contact and see if he has any extra.
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey,
    Thanks Diesel yeah last nights game was great a real nail bitter all the way till the end I was really impressed with Manny Legace's performance.

Gap,
    I never thought of calling the box office of the other team I will try that as well, and see what they want for them.