In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Personal Injury Help

draviddravid Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
At the start of this year a young kid rear ended my car in the mall parking lot. I didn't make a big deal about it at the time because the kid was 16 and just starting to drive. We never called the cops for help, because the damage to the cars was minimal.

Now, the kid's parents are filing a claim against me because the kid has developed pain. The girl hit me, so I don't think I should have to pay!

In fact, I have been going to the chiropractor twice as much. I feel that I should bring suit against them for those extra office visits as the accident did jar my car quite a bit.

I think seeing an attorney is the next step, but I don't want just any attorney. I think the most appropriate would be a California Personal Injury Attorney. Or, maybe one of those online programs, like personal injury help online.

Comments