In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Are the effects of the Upcoming Ban seen?

Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Has anyone besides myself noticed the AK's and AR's moving a little quicker from dealers shelves lately?

kabalogoshadowed.gif

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've thought a lot of that stuff has actually been moving slower.

Have we conceeded defeat???
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • mpolansmpolans Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nope. In fact, everything I've seen has been moving slower. Hi-cap mags aren't selling as well either.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Everyone is waiting to see which way it will go and if it goes badly how many more rifles will be classified as Assault Guns. The consensus around here is that if it is a close race for president then Bush will do something pro gun to swing the gun rights votes his way. Ofcourse if Edwards is the democratic runner he would probably promise something too. Kerry wouldn't be happy 'til we were all unarmed.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Watching auctions it looks like things are slow and prices are lower...just my observation.

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye