In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

We're in the End Times

River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Lest anyone doubt, check this out from our lesser cousins in California:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520659,00.html?test=latestnews

Hope I got the link right. We are losing the human race.

Comments

• Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    That ain't "end-times", man.

That's just drugs.

PCP, specifically.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We shoot rabid dogs. PCP causes the same affect one round would end this.
  • Oklahoma223Oklahoma223 Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What? You guys have never ate a child's eyeball? You don't know what you are missing.
  • slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife's the animal husbander in the house. We have some geese and she took a couple eggs and put them under one our chickens that's trying to be a mother. Well, they hatched. You guys have probably seen some things two hours old and utterly defenseless. The beauty and peace of nature. This story is true and just the opposite of the topic. Yeah, I'm fouled up, but I had to try to remove some of the hurt of the topic.
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    hmmm, made the news here too...makes you wonder about some people...i reckon prisons should have assisted suicide as a standard practice.
  • mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
    Angelo Mendoza, 34, of Calif, allegedly blinded his son, 4. Mendoza bit his son's eye and extracted his eyeball and ate it. Mendoza's son had several bites on his hands and his eyes were swollen from bites. Mendoza's son's right eye was damaged beyond repair.

Mendoza has been arrested and charged with aggravated mayhem, torture and child cruelty. Police said Mendoza may have been on PCP at the time of the alleged offences. Mendoza's son has been placed in child protective services. Angelo Medoza was jailed and his bail was set at $1 million.

They should remove one of his eyes, and give it to his son.
    Where was the mother?
  • WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    Reminds me of this story of a guy high on PCP.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/facepeel.asp

I took the homicide investigation course from Vernon Geberth. It is a true story.
  • mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
    Neighbors say the child's father, Angelo Vidal Mendoza Sr., clad in boxers and a sweater, was acting a little `off' on April 28. Ramon Rodriguez said the wheelchair bound Mendoza Sr. wheeled himself into his front yard and asked him to play with him and pet a dog. Rodriguez, probably more than a little freaked out, refused. Mendoza Sr. then got off his wheelchair, dragged himself into the back yard, and picked up an ax. By the time Rodriguez made it to the back yard, Mendoza Sr. was butt naked and had chained himself to a tree. He took the ax and began hacking away at his leg. `He told me to look into the sun and pray with him. I was kinda scared for a minute,' said Rodriguez. Somehow, Rodriguez managed to disarm Mendoza Sr., nearly getting bit in the process. After witnessing that horror, neighbors went to Mendoza's apartment to check on little Angelo. Rodriguez was one of the first people to discover the bloodied child. (Good luck getting that image out of your head). Had he known what the man had done to little Angelo, `I would've just let him cut his leg off.'

Little Angelo's mother, Desirae, had been to the apartment earlier to deliver a pizza. Her son was screaming, `Mommy, mommy, I want to go with you. I'm scared.' Desirae thought to herself, `Should I take him or leave him?' She left him there.thinking he was safe with his father. She. Left. Him. There.

Let's have a look at Mendoza Sr.'s priors.he has at least 22 prior criminal court cases, including a no contest plea in April 2006 on misdemeanor willful cruelty to a child, for which he served probation. And yet, he was granted full custody of little Angelo. Interesting.

Little Angelo is now blind. Doctors report that the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye was mutilated beyond repair. His mother stated that he is being cared for by her sister and is now doing fine.

Angelo Vidal Mendoza Sr., 34, is still recovering from his self-inflicted injuries and is listed in stable condition, unfortunately. It appears he was under the influence of a controlled substance *cough PCP cough* at the time. His bail has been set at $1 million and he's facing charges of torture, aggravated mayhem, and cruelty to a child. I say, let him have a go with the ax again.maybe this time, he'll do it right and aim a bit higher.

This woman, who popped out a child should be sterilized. [:(]
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    If there was any fair play in the Universe, God would give senior to me.

Doug
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I read this yesterday, too gross to post here.

[xx(]

Some sick people in the world.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    You gub'mint types should stay out of the lives of people free born and possessing all of their clean vital fluids.

He was probably on his own property, minding his own business with his own child and now you bleeding hearts want a free man to grovel to your hypocritical moral standards.

Yeah.

That told them !
    Another example of idiocy, even while tongue-in-cheek.

You may want to try real, real hard to grasp the concept of someone committing a "bad-act" and requisite punishment for that act.

Even loosely tying this horrific "criminal" act to the chemo-therapy/intrusive gov't discussion, where I must say, you had your * handed to you, is ridiculous at best.

An abject failure in ability to grasp the concept and to separate liberty from criminal action.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He should have been imprisoned for life a LONGGGGG time ago. There is no way a person should have 22 convictions and still be free. He should now be euthanized and his organs given to needy recipients,..at least in death he will have some small redeemable value.

God be with that child, no person should endure that.
  • redhead71redhead71 Member Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    9mm back of head///////// no put some suger water and honey on him leave him chained to a tree and the wild life will take care of him!
  • River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    Mouse, good post. Thanks. This story just depresses me. Nothing, nothing, NOTHING will make that child whole again, so where's the justice?

I believe in a just God, and that beats karma any day. Sounds to me like some heads should roll at Family Services, or whatevey California calls it.

My heard breaks for the kid, though. He's the only innocent one in the family, and he's blind.
  • Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When daddy gets to prison, the other inmates hopefully will take care of the problem and this creap will spend his time there bumping into walls.
  • SuwanneePirateSuwanneePirate Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He won't last long in prison,some lifer will end that mess.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    You gub'mint types should stay out of the lives of people free born and possessing all of their clean vital fluids.

He was probably on his own property, minding his own business with his own child and now you bleeding hearts want a free man to grovel to your hypocritical moral standards.

Yeah.

That told them !

You may want to try real, real hard to grasp the concept of someone committing a "bad-act" and requisite punishment for that act.

Even loosely tying this horrific "criminal" act to the chemo-therapy/intrusive gov't discussion, where I must say, you had your * handed to you, is ridiculous at best.

An abject failure in ability to grasp the concept and to separate liberty from criminal action.

So one is blind and one is most likely doomed to death.

Who are you to decide which is better ?

I would prefer to have neither, and that is at least one place where we seem to differ. I will not choose to sacrifice children or anybody else to an idol of individualistic anarchism.

Gonna try to impose your philosophy and gub'mint rules on this ?

Pretty funny that you think you had your hands on any part of me to hand it to anybody. It was not the point to beat anyone on anything. That is why, once you made it claer that you had no intention to be intellectually honest and were simply playing to the crowd, I declined to play anymore.

And I am doing so, again, now.
    Whatever.
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

Yeah.

That told them !

Yep...