In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

AW CRAP...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I have no idea what I hit, but the post I was making just disappeared...
I have been trying to respond to a topic for over 5 minutes and keep getting my own password wrong...never mind the spelling of the post...

Then I hit something and the whole thing disappeared...Maybe I should just go to bed...its only 8 here but have been tired...so dang tired..

Foot is healing nicely...crazy glue works fine guys as the dr suggested...there isnt much flesh where I hit it and it would have been glued anyways, so that is what I did...and it works fine...no sigh of infection etc...

BOss's wife is due back in town tonight (thank heavens)..been out of town for 2 weeks and the boss is going nuts...never mind her son is here and driving him crazier than he already is..

so many emails to answer (yes Kasey, yours too), but havent had the time...working too many hrs with Lorie out of town..then home, clean, cook etc...

Hot bath then bed...nite ppl..

Comments