In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Attempted car jacking at local grocery store

Comments

• Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That Man has it together.
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am glad he survived that event. He demonstrated a cool head considering the circumstances. Perhaps next time he will make sure his doors are locked.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    friend was gassing his pickup in a wichita handi wipe when 3 of our "special" flavored headed toward him..he picked a pistol out of the door pocket and stuffed in his belt....they parted like the red sea and disappeared...his sister sitting in the passenger seat did not have a clue what just (didn't) happen
  • Options
    kannoneerkannoneer Member Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He said that if the thug would have had a gun then 'that young man would be dead right now'.
    Guy, if that young man would have had a gun, YOU would be dead right now. Never draw on a drawn gun. He had to get his .40 out of a bag, no less. Guy is also lucky the punk didn't snatch the bag; then he actually would have been armed.
    Go to the ASP website and watch some of the many videos which show what happens when you try to draw on a guy who already has a gun on you.
    I'm glad it turned out well, but I fear that scoundrel will be back on the job soon, except he will be a little wiser. He will have a gun next time. And he won't be afraid to use it.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,357 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kannoneer
    He said that if the thug would have had a gun then 'that young man would be dead right now'.
    Guy, if that young man would have had a gun, YOU would be dead right now. Never draw on a drawn gun. He had to get his .40 out of a bag, no less. Guy is also lucky the punk didn't snatch the bag; then he actually would have been armed.
    Go to the ASP website and watch some of the many videos which show what happens when you try to draw on a guy who already has a gun on you.
    I'm glad it turned out well, but I fear that scoundrel will be back on the job soon, except he will be a little wiser. He will have a gun next time. And he won't be afraid to use it.
    Exactly right.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Arm chair quarterbacks!!

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by kannoneer
    Exactly right.
  • Options
    themountainmanthemountainman Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He looks like me. Bless his heart.
    There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those who can do math and those who can't. :?
  • Options
    IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fricken people and their superior then thou attitude.
  • Options
    Winston BodeWinston Bode Member Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It?s been proven time and time again, action trumps reaction every time.