In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rahm Emanual just Resigned....

GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
...reported the wall st. journal. Does Chicago actually have enough morons living there that will vote for this thug?

..or is this just away for rahmmy to get out of Washington and the poisen President.

Comments

• Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cartod
    ...reported the wall st. journal. Does Chicago actually have enough morons living to elect this thug?

Living is optional for Chicago voters.....
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dongizmo
    ...reported the wall st. journal. Does Chicago actually have enough morons living to elect this thug?

Living is optional for Chicago voters.....
    Don
    [:D] I just cant believe the coruption that city gets away with.
  • Options
    matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    Time for him to start working on his mayoral campaign for Chi-town.[xx(][xx(]

Been there once, don't care if I ever return.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dead people will be counted in the vote tally, Chicago is what's wrong with Democrap america
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...reported the wall st. journal. Does Chicago actually have enough morons living there that will vote for this thug?
    ..or is this just away for rahmmy to get out of Washington and the poisen President.

They had enough to keep Daley in office for many years.[xx(]
    I knew it was coming this week.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hopefully chicago will keep him unemployedbut seen a show that interviewed some of the other canidatesthjey don't have much to vote for
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What kind of guy sets a goal to be the "Mayor of Chicago"? Rahm has been quoted saying that "it has always been his dream".

These 2 aspirations should automatically disqualify him as a candidate!
  • Options
    milesmiles Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not the first rat to leave obamas sinking ship.
  • Options
    SturmgewehrSturmgewehr Member Posts: 4,420
    edited November -1
    What kind of guy sets a goal to be the "Mayor of Chicago"? Rahm has been quoted saying that "it has always been his dream".

These 2 aspirations should automatically disqualify him as a candidate!

talking about a guy that was once a ballerina [:X]

Rahm-Emanuel-ballet-boy.jpg
  • Options
    m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope that President Obama, known for loudly passing gas during White House staff meetings, will be a little more considerate to his next chief-of-staff. Rumor has it the president often insisted Rahm Emanuel pull his finger before such loud and offensive releases, which upset Rahm and a main reason for his departure.[xx(]

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    he is not leaving anything but just moving to a preordained position of power....voters beware....
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope the people of Chicago wake up and do not elect him....why is he so anxious to take that job??? Could it be the massive corruption and pocket lining that goes along with being mayor??
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CS8161
    I hope the people of Chicago wake up and do not elect him....why is he so anxious to take that job??? Could it be the massive corruption and pocket lining that goes along with being mayor??

LMAO from that one Chris![:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    pirate2501pirate2501 Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    More money for the takin as mayor than at the White House. Now he won't have to share it.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    More to aid in the Illinois cover ups and corruption. Even Elliot Ness and the Untouchables could not clean up the ongoing mess of Chicago.
  • Options
    1fisher1fisher Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just heard on the Hannity show that people are going to challenge his eligibility to run. The law says that you have to have lived in Chicago as a resident for the last 6 months to be able to run. Rahm rented out his house in January of 2009 and has not lived in Chicago since then.

Of course, it will be a Chicago judge who gets to rule on that.[xx(]
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1fisher
    I just heard on the Hannity show that people are going to challenge his eligibility to run. The law says that you have to have lived in Chicago as a resident for the last 6 months to be able to run. Rahm rented out his house in January of 2009 and has not lived in Chicago since then.

and isn't he now in a fight with the renter, who doesn't want to leave the house?? I think I heard the renter is running for govenor? or some such.
  • Options
    ManygunsManyguns Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November -1
    quote:I hope that President Obama, known for loudly passing gas during White House staff meetings, will be a little more considerate to his next chief-of-staff. Rumor has it the president often insisted Rahm Emanuel pull his finger before such loud and offensive releases, which upset Rahm and a main reason for his departure
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    Tom
  • Options
    Simple ManSimple Man Member Posts: 3,252
    edited November -1
    I grew up in Chicago and have seen the likes of Jane Burns and Harold Washington get elected. The people in the windy city will invite him in with open arms. They don't call it a machine for nothing.
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    Evil dude is what he is, he has no place in society, little on in any kinda power.
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Like a rat leaving the sinking ship [;)]
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1fisher

If we no longer foloow the rules for potus, why would we give a crap about some measly mayor?

If he fails in chitcago, (unlikely) he will just become an overpaid liberal lobbyist, like the rest of 'em do.
  • Options
    JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well regardless of what happens, it's an embarrassment to the administration. The only thing that could make this turn out better is if he was found ineligible to run or, better yet, he were to lose the election.
    Chicago doesn't need another draconian liberal extremist for 20 years. I'm sure there's enough idiots in there to vote for him though. If there isn't, somebody will make sure the election is rigged for him. Otherwise he wouldn't risk leaving. I'm sure the election has been promised to him already. More likely than not.[V]
  • Options
    Simple ManSimple Man Member Posts: 3,252
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JackBwr

The only thing that could make this turn out better is if he was found ineligible to run or, better yet, he were to lose the election.

Even better, to the TEA PARTY
  • Options
    djh860djh860 Member Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hate that prick
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by djh860
    I hate that prick
    [:D]
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rahm Emanual just Resigned....

Most of them are all leaving for the exception of Tim Ginter. Even Gibbs the worst press Secretary in history is bailing out.[:D]
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,007 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rats leaving a sinking ship.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by austin20
    Rats leaving a sinking ship.

x10[^]
  • Options
    edited November -1

BTW- He is not a resident of Chicago, How does that work?
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF

BTW- He is not a resident of Chicago, How does that work?

It doesn't matter in out state,,,,He will be--- and fraid to say, will be elected to the cesspole of the of the hog lot/