In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

US Soldier Provides infor to Al-Qaida!! (C+P)

RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
U.S. Soldier Charged With Trying To Provide Information To Al-Qaida

POSTED: 5:55 PM EST February 12, 2004

SEATTLE -- A National Guardsman stationed at Fort Lewis was arrested Thursday and charged by the Army with trying to provide information to the al-Qaida terrorist network, a federal law enforcement official said.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Associated Press that Spc. Ryan G. Anderson was charged with "aiding the enemy by wrongfully attempting to communicate and give intelligence to the al-Qaida terrorist network."

It was not immediately known what information Anderson allegedly provided.

Anderson was being held at Fort Lewis, an Army base near Tacoma.

A message left with the Lt. Col. Stephen Barger at Fort Lewis was not immediately returned Thursday. Base spokesman Joe Hitt said he was not aware of the report, and messages left with Army officials at the Pentagon were not immediately returned.

Anderson, 26, is a tank crew member from the National Guard's 81st Armor Brigade, a 4,000-member unit set to depart for Iraq for a one-year deployment.

RUGER.jpg

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis

Comments

• sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Early reports state that Mr. Rihan G. Ahmedistan (Ryan Anderson) converted to Islam 5 years ago.
    But were not fighting a war against Islam!
    Cause the president says so.

membur; sulect sekrut sewsiutie uf swauv stilush smoken jaketsmembur; texus bar asoseashun
    Arrivederci gigi
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sxsnuf
    Early reports state that Mr. Rihan G. Ahmedistan (Ryan Anderson) converted to Islam 5 years ago.
    But were not fighting a war against Islam!
    Cause the president says so.

What are you referring to or talking about??

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
    edited November -1
    frog,
    Ummm,,,,,,,,the soldier accused of passing information to the al-quaida terrorist network (the same ones responsible for 9/11) converted to ragheadism 5 years ago!!

HE IS A MUSLIM,,,,,SERVING IN OUR ARMED FORCES!!
    Arrivederci gigi
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That boy is in trouble
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Bush Declared war on Iraq, seeing as we are at war, then this guy aiding and abetting the enemy shoud get him the DEATH penalty. FIRING SQUAD, Can I be the Firing Squad????????[}:)][}:)]

animatflip.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    Bush Declared war on Iraq, seeing as we are at war, then this guy aiding and abetting the enemy shoud get him the DEATH penalty. FIRING SQUAD, Can I be the Firing Squad????????[}:)][}:)]

Larry,

Can I sit next to you![}:)][}:)][}:)]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Seems that we have had 4 incidents of Americans that have aided the enemy, and darned if every one of em had converted to ISLAM, Richard Reid, Capt Lee, The guy that Fragged his buddies in Iraq, and now this POS out in Washington, seems as though we ought to keep an eye on our Islamic brothers ..[:0][:0]

animatflip.gif

Hudson.gif
    900.gif
    edited November -1
    If my first post was too subtle?
    THAT'S exactly the point I was trying to make!

membur; sulect sekrut sewsiutie uf swauv stilush smoken jaketsmembur; texus bar asoseashun
    Arrivederci gigi
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    ...And here he is!

vert.anderson.ap.jpg

Gun_smokes.gif

Swanton.gif
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    I agree 100%....but i'll go....my .444 leaves a 4 inch exit portal....what a pile of chit.......Do they sell tickets for this kind of thing?quote:Originally posted by Classic095

animatflip.gif

Hudson.gif
    900.gif

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!