In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Remember the TV Show? Alien Life Form

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
What was ALF always chasing but couldn't catch?
What is Roboman always chasing but can't catch?

ALF couldn't catch it and neither can Roboman. Is it a coincidence that Roboman has a picture in his signature with capital letters that spell "ALF"?

Comments

• kitfookitfoo Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    I think I mentioned "ALF" in the thread about peoples favorite tv series or something like that. =o)

Always loved that little critter hehe.
    Always chasing cats, making annoying noises, silly stuff..

Quality TV at it's best.

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do I have to get just totally raunchy here or is anyone else making the connection between ALF the TV character and Roboman?
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    uh we melmacians are a little thick......what the heck are you talkin bout?
    quote:Originally posted by idsman75
    Do I have to get just totally raunchy here or is anyone else making the connection between ALF the TV character and Roboman?

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Initial post edited with hints and suggestions. I won't take it any further. The reason I say this is because my best friend at Fort Lewis was always trying to chase the same thing (but couldn't catch it). He would exhaust himself with the chase. We called him "ALF" jokingly. It became his nickname. I can't repeat my nickname here but it was equally demeaning. However, it was all in fun.
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    oh ok...robodude in here....gotchya

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!