In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Talk about a con man....Pabooger

punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Sorry for the poor quality photo folks but I had to post a pic of most of the group in the spa. I realize that you can't see all the bubbles but Pa was telling everyone to come on in...it feels wonderful with these jets going. After they all got in the bubbling water Swwbo went and turned the spa on. Sorry Pa but now everyone knows.

standard.jpg

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Comments

• SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol looks like Pa left his shorts on the rail!!
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    Hope NOT!!![}:)][;)][B)]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0]Oh my what a crew. Mrs. Gunpaq and I thought we were safely tucked away in our room for the night. There were two parties going on next to our room all night long, we should have come back down with you guys.

You didn't see that Babe Ruth bar floating in the pool, did you?

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.

Don't fly the river!
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    the hideousness of that photo will haunt me till my last breath.......quote:Originally posted by punchie
    Sorry for the poor quality photo folks but I had to post a pic of most of the group in the spa. I realize that you can't see all the bubbles but Pa was telling everyone to come on in...it feels wonderful with these jets going. After they all got in the bubbling water Swwbo went and turned the spa on. Sorry Pa but now everyone knows.

standard.jpg

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY<P>

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    ps...I just meant pa......are you sure that it was a jucuzzi? was pa in first....was it bubbling before he entered it?[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][^][^][^][^][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][|)][|)][|)] if not seek medical help.......

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!