In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

another dam dog......

rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
The ol lady drug another dam dog home. she was told it was a black lab/austrilian shep mix. just a pup, he's a cutie. Anther co-dependant boob joins the family of 2.6 kids, the anole lizard, the fetch playing cat, the unidentifiable, color changing, chirping tree frog we found in the carport last fall, gerbil, * the lab/golden mix, and the speed beef donors that eat everything they can in the yard, including our plastic Christmas Deco's, and the neighbors offspring that seem to habitate our little corner of swny. geez I feel like Dr doolittle.......

come to find out, the more I look at this little mutt, I see a little brindle coloring in him...and there are a couple of pitt bulls living in the postage stamp sized hovel that she rescued him from.'pitty in the woodpile must be.

Blue has stumbled into the life of rielly here. Lot's of kids to chase, * to wrestle with, soft 'dog chair' (the one Andrea despised from my single days), sneaks into 'no dogs land', (the bed) and gets away with it. Not to mention the perpetuaLLY full dish and unlimited number of opposable thumbs that are always running over his shiny coat.

I thought that stress was supposed to decrease as you got older.....[:D]

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!

Comments

• paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Ha HA HA I love it!!![:D][:D] Glad Im living long enough to see you go thru the hell ya put me thru when you were a kid!!! Life is good!!![:D][^][:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    I hear ya.....and none of them are driving yet...laffs can't wait for that![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]quote:Originally posted by pabooger
    Ha HA HA I love it!!![:D][:D] Glad Im living long enough to see you go thru the hell ya put me thru when you were a kid!!! Life is good!!![:D][^][:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!