In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

who will win DAYTONA 500

shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
i am thinking the # 8[:D]
or the # 20[:)]
the 15 has a good shot
as long as the 24 dont[:(]

Lt.RRG

"Go over,go under,go around,or go through.But never give up."

Comments

• chorkiechorkie Member Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DICK TRICKLE!!

10x.jpgFort_Smith.gif
    "If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"- Kansas
  • crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You don't want to hear this but I hope 24 Gordon takes it home. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Sorry, but without Dale, I just don't care anymore.

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
  • Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    My favorite driver has been 'Awsome Bill from Dawsonville.' He's from the county next to mine, so I've been for him since way back.

Now, he's semi-retired, so I'm pulling for 'Little E.' Didn't care much for his daddy, but he's the one I pull for now.

"If they won't give us good terms, come back and we'll fight it out."
    -- Gen. James Longstreet
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I really don't keep up with NASCAR that much, but if Mark Martin is in the Daytona 500, I'm rootin' for him!

10x.jpgFort_Smith.gif
    "If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"- Kansas
  • crims40crims40 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Junior....[^][;)]
  • SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I really think that Elliot Sadler has a legiitamite chance at it

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net
  • redrebelredrebel Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    #2 or #6

Tha rainbow warriors had to take a provisional. [:p]

powder_solvent.JPG

Oh Hoppe's No. 9 you are so fine.

I need to get me some more of those bullet propulsion devices.

One shot, one kill, 29 more for the thrill.
  • fragmentsfragments Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Little E or Michael..
    jpwolf--ya gotta get over it. There's still some great racing to be had, and with the new points system it could turn "very" interesting!!Keep an eye on Gordon though. He likes to be carefull and somehow manages to miss most of the big wrecks. Don't get me wrong-- I don't like the 24 but he is one lucky SOB.!!
  • zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think it's jr's turn.

Jason
    Proud NRA member
    "The constitutions of most of our states assert that all power is inherent in the people; that...it is there right and duty to be at all times armed."
    Thomas Jefferson 1824
    IMG_8700.jpg
  • HUNT WALKERSHUNT WALKERS Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to see #2 or #8 win. But as long as that 24 car don't win I'll be happy with whoever!
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    who ever has the miller car better win

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I don't follow NASCAR much, but the last race I watched, it was the car that crossed the finish line first. Hope that helps....[:D][:D][:D]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lets see...... who ever dosent wreck, get black flagged, run out of fuel, and as njretcop said, cross the finish line first will win it.

Thats if he can pass the teardown after the race.[B)]

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    Does anyone find it extremely co-incidental that the gay rights movement's symbol is a Rainbow? Fluke chanth? I think not....

What did Brook Gordon do after she shaved her...uh kitty?

Strapped him in a race car and shipped him to daytona. (by the way, wasn't her grounds for divorce infidelity?.....so jeff, what was HIS name anyhow? DEI is tough to beat. kurt bush, or #20quote:Originally posted by redrebel
    #2 or #6

powder_solvent.JPG

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • mustangmustang Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mark martin or matt k. either one will do for me!!!!

Warroad.gif
  • Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wally Dallenbach[:D]

Seriously, it is tough to beat the DEI cars at Daytona or Talladega. My darkhorse pick is Flying Ryan Newman... I like the way that young fellow drives[^]

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    I beleive the ole man (#3) was driving from the passenger side on those last 3 laps!!! WAY TO GO JR!!!! GHD
    edited November -1
    Personally,I couldn't have been happiier,...Go 'little E'.....

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    I think Dale Jr. will win...

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    how's that for an educated guess? Little e, stewart, and busch, (a lap down)all at the front. I should be in vegas![8D]quote:Originally posted by rcrxmike_2
    Does anyone find it extremely co-incidental that the gay rights movement's symbol is a Rainbow? Fluke chanth? I think not....

Strapped him in a race car and shipped him to daytona. (by the way, wasn't her grounds for divorce infidelity?.....so jeff, what was HIS name anyhow? DEI is tough to beat. kurt bush, or #20quote:Originally posted by redrebel
    #2 or #6

powder_solvent.JPG

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even a blind squirrell finds a nut now and then, or so I'm told.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    (the post above is mine...didn't check the login)quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    how's that for an educated guess? Little e, stewart, and busch, (a lap down)all at the front. I should be in vegas![8D]quote:Originally posted by rcrxmike_2

#2 or #6

powder_solvent.JPG

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King