In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Really Obscene.....CBS!

rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
now if memory serves me correctly, janet gave us all a 1 second peek at the superbowl, and everyone screamed. This mornin, I watched something unpleasant on the CBS 'morning show'. this is a disgusting example of 1% of the population normalizing a perverted way of life. If one person who is a card carrying heterosexual was offended by Janet, then they better be being peeled off the ceiling after this little display. what is wrong with this nation? I will refuse to watch anything on CBS. Including the local affiliate. Think you all should do the same.......

(Really bad language edited, trying to retain the intent. Nunn)

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!

Comments

• p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wasn't CBS the network that had "Touched by an Angel"?
  • zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WOW, awsome well said. Wounder how long till this gets poofed?

Jason
    Proud NRA member
    "The constitutions of most of our states assert that all power is inherent in the people; that...it is there right and duty to be at all times armed."
    Thomas Jefferson 1824
    IMG_8700.jpg
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    if it does, then the admin of the board is as screwed up as the rest of the country........

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxmike_2

A BOOB VS 2 HAIRY, FUDGEPACKING, disease spreading vermin being portrayed as 'OK'...

Sounds like the upcoming presidential debates.
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmm. I don't think nunn caught it all. [:D]

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mmmmm....A co-worker's wife brought in homemade fudge tonight. I can still taste it. mmmm
  • beantolebeantole Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didn't see it but I agree with you, Nunn. We strictly limit the tv our kkids can watch. The networks are really sleezy and FOX is the worst.

Bruce
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idsman75
    Mmmmm....A co-worker's wife brought in homemade fudge tonight. I can still taste it. mmmm

How was it packed?
  • woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    Ever try switching the channel when you get a hint that there is something coming on that is going to offend you?
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I seem to recall bugs bunny being a cross dressing vamp of a cottontail. That was CBS forty years ago!
    The comedy channel now has a new show that is all gay comedians doing gay and lesbian humor.{whatever that is}
    It is strange that a kid can do a report in school on "My Two Daddys" and it is ok, but try to do a report on John Browning and his contributions to the American military and firearms industry and a letter gets sent home.
    A sociologist did a study on population density and homosexuality by increasing the population in a limited area of lab rats. When the area gave each rat his own "space", every rat was heterosexual and socially well adjusted. Once the population increased to a certain point where the rats lost their personal space a small percentage of rats began being "born" homosexual and anti-social behavior began to increase. As the population density grew even higher the homosexual population increased to about ten percent and even "normal" rats started killing each other, fighting, and abusing and/or neglecting their young.
    It appears from this study and others like it that homosexuality, murder and child abuse are all part of nature's way to attempt population control.
    I also find it strange that a guy that would scream "queers or sinners" at a couple of guys holding hands in the park would not hesitate to jump in the sack with a couple lesbians and even brag about it later.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I really wonder how big the support base is for shows like
    "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" and this newest reality show about the girl trying to pick hetero men from sodomites? I don't watch the sick stuff. Is there really a desire for this kind of garbage out there or are the networks trying to swindle us into thinking there is a genuine appetite for this debased behaviour? I hope all these shows go belly up, no pun intended.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Guess I have to get off Fox (Fair and Balanced) and see what I'm missing. What was depicted? The screams about it overwhelmed whatever it is--I'm curious. Can someone please inform me? Thanks.[8D]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.

Hypocrisy is the homage paid by vice to virtue.

Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aside from CNBC stock market channel I watch little T.V.
  • woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    CBS is making us guys want to have sex with each other. TVs are in every room and public place in America and we must watch them. Invisible rays are penetrating our brains turning us into rats. And, so on.
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with Big Daddy and also believe we are trying to interfere with natures attempts at population control in Africa.
    edited November -1
    sorry nunn....but that is the way my mind processes it. A spade is a spade. when I post here, it it in the same form that I would talk to someone having a beer at my garage. Apparently my 'terminology' was 'offensive'. So if my language offended any of the 'heterosexually challenged' that may have seen it TOO BAD! (hey nunn was just doin his job)

edited November -1
    It's like a train wreck....you can't stop....you need to wait for validation as to why they would show this crap. for those that missed the unedited post, I was complaining that for 45 seconds, CBS was s showing numerous fudg....er, uh fa.....wait, 'sexually orientetation challenged', ( homosexuals, ) coming out of a justice of the piece's office after being 'married' in San Francisco. On the morning show. not primetime, but not hbo,or latenight cable, but the morning show. quote:Originally posted by woodshermit
    Ever try switching the channel when you get a hint that there is something coming on that is going to offend you?

• HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info. I'll continue to watch Fox (Fair and Balanced). They too presented some couples in San Francisco lining up to get "hitched" (NOT MARRIED, IMHO).

Don't know why the courts are delaying on this one. Even Arnie is complaining that the SFers are not following Kalifornia law. [}:)]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.

Hypocrisy is the homage paid by vice to virtue.

Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,889 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WRTV Channel 6, ABC affiliate in Indianapolis showed some inappropriate footage of unholy marriage this evening on the news.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

crawfordsville.gif
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • sharkman69sharkman69 Member Posts: 858
    edited November -1
    quote:
    I also find it strange that a guy that would scream "queers or sinners" at a couple of guys holding hands in the park would not hesitate to jump in the sack with a couple lesbians and even brag about it later.

Although I would not scream "queers or sinners" at anyone, I must admit, in all honesty, I would not hesitate to jump in the sack with a couple of lesbians and brag about it later.[:D]
  • ozwynozwyn Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sharkman69
    quote:

Although I would not scream "queers or sinners" at anyone, I must admit, in all honesty, I would not hesitate to jump in the sack with a couple of lesbians and brag about it later.[:D]
    edited November -1
    uh....have you seen most lesbians....got better boots, more flannel, and shorter hair than me.....laffsquote:Originally posted by ozwyn
    quote:Originally posted by sharkman69
    quote: