In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone seen this Picture ?

ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
standard.jpg

standard.jpg
Limerick.gif
It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns

Comments

• Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got to be a fake, with the Stars & Stripes displayed wrong.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

crawfordsville.gif
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are not displayed wrong.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
    The text doing the work of looks funny to me.
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I don't think it's a real pic but I think it's the truth lol.

aliens.jpg
  • ruger 10 22ruger 10 22 Member Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dcon12 is right they are not displayed the wrong way. Havent you ever seen the other side of a flag?? The military thought about putting them the other way but it looked like the flag was pointing the other direction. And the military thought it looked like our troops were retreating. So the put the flag on the other way. Because we don't retreat, we conquer!!!!!!!

"The militia may be here destroyed by that method which has been practiced in other parts of the world before; that is, by rendering them useless - by disarming them."Temperance.gif
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    True or not it speaks volumes. Ruger 10 22 is right on the money!
  • matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    Had this discussion with my dad who is a security guard with a flag on his shoulder.

The flag is right, stars closest to the heart. If the flag were on the other shoulder it would "look" right but the stars would be farther from the heart. That is farther than the stripes.

My .02, the pic is fake.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    the flag is worn correctly on his uniform. the sarts always lead the flag into battle.

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me." -Isaiah 6:8
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm glad to see most people know Flag Etiquette.
    The Flag should appear that the Person is charging into battle.
    I too have seen Security Guards displaying the flag wrong.

Personally on my BDUs I wear a Subdued Flag on my Left Arm and a Subdued Gadsden Flag on my Right Arm.

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Tiger6Tiger6 Member Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All soldiers will soon have the flag displayed on their BDU uniforms, based on recent directives. (Yep, Night Stalker is right, the stars on the flag lead the way). Also, expect to hear that the Army "Class A" uniform will change from the "dress Greens" to the "dress Blues." Recommendations pending final approval will do away with the Army Green uniform and the "Blues" will become the standard dress uniform. This is a cost saving and logistics trimming action supported by the Head Brass of the Army..

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

TARGETS UP!
    TIGER6
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    regardless of fake or not...it's the truth.....

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!