In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Off work- 4 to 6 weeks

crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I guess I am going to be off work four to six weeks with injury from work. I have been happy lots of pain in my elbow and went to dactor. She told me that I have Acute Epicondylites in my elbow. In english that means that my tendon is strained and she is affraid that I will tear it from my muscle or bone. I am to try to avoid use of my arm, No washing or waxing of the cars, scrubbing the kitchen floor and ext. I asked her if typing will be okay and she said yes. Guess where I will be hanging out? As long as my wife don't start counting the metal cans in the fridge that is rolling distance from me in my chair I will be alright! Theropy for 6 weeks after that for my elbow before going back to work.

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!

Comments

• Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hope you can enjoy the time off, but me personally i would go crazy if i couldt do anything. everthing i do whether it be at work or at home, i have to use both arms and in your situation, that would be bad!

"Keep turnin to the RIGHT"
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Let's get to the real question - "Can ya shoot?"

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Beleive me I have already thought about that. I am going to ask the doc. about shooting but I don't think worker comp. will like it at all. Maybe if I ask them they will let me shoot rifles and shotguns but restrict me from shooting all my handguns because it requires more movement of the elbow.[:)[:)]

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!