In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ohio - Another Suicide by Cop

Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Cleveland area woman set fire to her trailer home, then stands in front of it with shotgun blasting away at neighbors cars and homes until police arrive.

Woman then ignores commands to drop her weapon, reloads and aims it at police who then open fire killing her.

Used to be one of my nightmares and I would think it is for today's LEO as well.

They can't work up the gumption to swallow their own gun barrel, or otherwise take their own life so they try and goad LE into doing it for them. They get their wish ... the officer(s) involved get the memories. Bites, always has always will!

bomb_line_3.gif
If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!

Comments

• crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would not want to be in their situation in this matter. They did what they had to do to protect themselves and I bet they felt bad that they would have to do this!! Had no choice!

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!