In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not know enough about the Muslim religion to make an informed decision.

I know a few Muslims that are good as gold. I do not know any crazy Muslims. BUT how do you know they are crazy until they act crazy.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In terms of free speech, is it okay to be anti-anything, in the eyes of the kind of people that partake in, and/or support, the likes of people who counter protest in a violent manner, against peaceful protesters who must arm themselves to defend their own person? These type of haters would say that Roy Moore is not 'normalized/reconstructed' - read Roy Moore is another one of those Un-Reconstructed Rebels that must be normalized to think like ANTIFA, and those people who would demonstrate along side of them...including political whores like the Hildabeast and the BLM.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am fairly anti-muslim too.

Most muslims don't really bother me but their ideals as written in the koran and under shria-law are counter to my ideals and values, they are also against the values and ideals of our founding fathers.

So I am anti-muslim and I don't have a problem with other anti-muslims.

[;)]
    RLTW

• Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    quote:There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them
    quote:Muslims have no hope for eternal salvation without their good works, so they must keep working to advance Islam. If a few lies will accomplish that goal, then lying is not bad but good. If they can get good publicity for Islam by lying, then lying is acceptable, even desirable.

I don't trust nor will I associate with a Muslim. A city on our east border is loaded with them. No longer go to a grocery store as it is loaded by the car load of them mostly women with bulky clothes, by their body language you know what they think of a non believer. Who knows might be saved from a flying can of Campbell's soup should one of them should think its time to go to paradise

Tons of information available on line
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    a muslim is NOT supposed to lie to another muslim ...all others is permissable and desireable to achieve their goals
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I spent enough time in Afghanistan to know that any practitioner of that death cult can NOT be trusted. I will never turn my back on an Islamist POS. Their only goal is to kill/subjugate anyone who doesn't bow to their child-molestor, murderer 'prophet'.
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just wonder what we would think if we substituted "jew" or "black" or "woman" or any other such word. That's what guides me on my public displays of "anti-ism".
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Navybat
    I just wonder what we would think if we substituted "jew" or "black" or "woman" or any other such word. That's what guides me on my public displays of "anti-ism".
    There are Black Muslims, Women Muslims, but no Jewish Muslims that I know of...and if you fit the mode, so be it...its not color or gender, its a religion.....and Muslims have been know to fly perfectly good airplanes into buildings in the name of Allah...don't know of any Jews or Christians doin that...
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Navybat

Like "white" or "Confederate flag waver"?
    What's next?
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As long as you are just a "Social Movement" you can't be sued!
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anybody that's not anti-muslim would have to be a fool. These people have vowed to kill all the infidels and I happen to be an infidel along with a couple of hundred million other infidels in this country. What the hell is wrong with the cowards in this country that put up with this crap?
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    Anybody that's not anti-muslim would have to be a fool. These people have vowed to kill all the infidels and I happen to be an infidel along with a couple of hundred million other infidels in this country. What the hell is wrong with the cowards in this country that put up with this crap?

Obviously they don't understand that Muslims absolutely HATE DOGS !!

There's something wrong with a person that HATE's DOGS along with pets in general.

Unclean?
    Most Muslim scholars agree that in Islam the saliva of a dog is ritually impure and that contact with a dog's saliva requires one to wash seven times. This ruling comes from the hadith:
    The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "If a dog licks the vessel of any one of you, let him throw away whatever was in it and wash it seven times." (Reported by Muslim)

https://www.thoughtco.com/dogs-in-islam-2004392

PS: Don't shake a Muslims left hand, they could be doing weird stuff with that hand. However, they go BAT **** CRAZY when they are confined with a dog,, and I'd bet would have a heart attack if a Pit Bull jumped up on their lap and slobbered on their face.
    crazy.gif