In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

We Want your Guns!

trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
http://www.flashbunny.org/content/whatguns.html
Tell me what you think about that movie!

sniper.gif
koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry

Comments

• gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Restating the obvious. I like it though.

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like it too. Sweet, short, to the point.

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Good stuff. I'm kinda "fond" of the article below that which declares the State of CHICAGO as the murder capital of America. Hey, yeh, how's that gun control stuff working out for ya there dictator mayor dailey?

NSDQ!

"Many free countries have lost their liberty, and ours may lose hers; but if she shall, be it my proudest plume, not that I was the last to desert; but that I never deserted her." -President Abraham Lincoln
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,363 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice film,, made me do a search for Street Sweeper Shotgun to see how this DD was doing. VAST improvements,, someone has made a better weapon firearm.

sweeper.jpg

Recommend checking out this link. Great waste of at least 30 minutes,, vast information and it looks "TRUE". [:D] [:D] http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/default.htm

Darn,,, forgot to say that there is some information about "PETA",, and don't forget to register your "complaints".

Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end