In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I've had all the...

earthmvrearthmvr Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
winter I can stand. -16 right now. Been snowing about every three or four days for the last few weeks. Supposed to snow again Sun. So damn cold it never melts. Equipment won't start in the mornings, air lines on trucks are freezing up, so much frost in the ground digging takes 10 times as long. We havn't had a winter like this in a long time. It's only been a few weeks and I'm sick of it already.

4dff19a9.gifc716f163.gif72d96bc6.jpg
Proud member of the NRA and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me too.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    You can go to the islands for three days for 150 bucks to take a break from the cold. Surf casting and cocktails on the beach in february!! Yeehaw!!!

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    3 of my buds are heavy equipment operaters and they are all out of work due to the frozen ground.
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    I'm tired of the weather as well. Definately want a little sun on my face soon.

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."
  • earthmvrearthmvr Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FCD, your right we do need the moisture. I guess I'm just used to it being melted away in 2 days. But we could do without the sub-artic temps. Maybe Bigdaddy's right, time to head south.

4dff19a9.gifc716f163.gif72d96bc6.jpg
    Proud member of the NRA and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was