In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Shouldn't someone get busted?

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
It seems like ol' Justin and /or Janet should have been arrested for public indecency. I remember Jim Morrison getting busted in Florida for saying F#$% and being sexually explicit. I realize that times have changed , but the law is still on the books against public nudity and exposing certain parts. What's up with the Houston P.D.?

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments

• Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    He also showed his "weiner" in public I belive, on stage.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    That was a myth. His use of the mic as a phallic device was what caused the outrage. A gay cop with a wishful imagination took it from there.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I would think, that the defense on this one would be the fact they she had on Pasties so the entire breast wasnt not exposed..[}:)][}:)]

animatflip.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • 3gunner3gunner Member Posts: 489 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not sure about Tx. but according to most state laws a woman's breast are not considered indecent. Therefore it would not apply to the commomn indecency statues. A local radio station once paid a lady to drive her convertable car around town topless. The police stopped her but after a thorough search they were unable to charge her with anything.

"Have a gun that works every time. All skill is in vein when an Angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."
    Raleigh.gif
  • stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    quote:........but the law is still on the books against
    public nudity and exposing certain parts. What's up with the Houston P.D.?

As is generally the case in these modern times, the district attorneys (lawyers) would rather dedicate their "limited resources" to prosecuting those (ordinary Joes) without the financial ability to hire "defense teams".
    If some guy in the stands had pulled out his wang, he would still be sitting in a cell trying to make arrangements for his bail, and Houston area lawmakers (lawyers) would be vowing to ensure that he was prosecuted for his unspeakable acts.
    Our injustice system (lawyers) protects the rich, that's why only poor people are on death row.

The Bush administration sends tens of thousands of American military to protect the sovereignty of nations around the world, while trading our own sovereignty for hispanic votes!
  • BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    What she was wearing did not look like a pastie to me. It looked more like an ornament. I guess you could call the entire breast a pasty though. [:0][:I]

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"

NRA Life Member
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    I would think, that the defense on this one would be the fact they she had on Pasties so the entire breast wasnt not exposed..[}:)][}:)]

I don't know if nipple jewlry would qualify as a pasty. Pasty have to cover all of the mipple area, and the jewlry didn't.[?]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sure seems to me that they have both achieved a high level of free publicity far beyond anything they could have received simply by "singing" (?) at Halftime. The more folks complain, the better they do. Those two are just sitting back and relishing the notoriety / air time the controversy is bringing them . . . for free! Let the wheels of justice turn and ignore those two grandstanders; at this rate, it will still be a topic of discussion when training camps open.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was rigged, simple as that and the ornament over the nipple was nothing more than insurance against getting hit with a indecent exposure charge.

Was poor young Justin duped the evil older woman? Tune in tomorrow as the stomach churns[xx(]

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!